Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

so dh is thinking its him- update

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM
  • 11 Replies

so my dh is thinking that teh reason we havent gotten preggers again ist bc of him....and i am 100% sure it isnt bc of me- i have always been irregular, ive had endormtriosis, ive had cycst so its like saying im sorry im a guy...really baby its not you its me but the thing is there we haven done anything about it yet bc of money and time, we just not got insurance for me {no not through obamamcare} the kids are in daycare[yes ive had two kids before just dont know why i cant get preggers again}  we both have good jobs, a house  so the timing is right to us but no baby dust.....i am just frustrated and him saying its him just mad me sore you know?

update- i have bgun to bleed very heavy so no preggers :( but we still have to hear of the doc next week....

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Its really hard to say. It could be both, him or you. The only sure way to know of course is testing. I know that can't be done until you get insurance. Good luck and I hope you get a bfp soon.
hunnny_bre
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I can relate... My so thought it was his fault alhough he knew about my PCOS stuff and that it was serious... etc. He still felt like it wouldn't matter if his sperms were just strong enough to get up there lol or if there was enough of them it would happen no matter what...

I thought it was kinda silly and would remind him often that it was my body. But thank god u have insurance and will be able to see medical doctors. Goodluck hun! Update us with what ur plan will be or what your doctors say about collected eveidence! Hope your bfp comes real soon:)
OregonMom80
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Must be a guy thing.  DH has a child, I have none.  I also had no AF after quitting the pill and yet a year into no AF and no baby, DH says, "maybe it's me?"  Uh, no.  It's the stupid pill that made me stop having AF.  I think they do it trying to make us feel better.

bamamommy2009
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM
maybe so?
Quoting OregonMom80:

Must be a guy thing.  DH has a child, I have none.  I also had no AF after quitting the pill and yet a year into no AF and no baby, DH says, "maybe it's me?"  Uh, no.  It's the stupid pill that made me stop having AF.  I think they do it trying to make us feel better.

bamamommy2009
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:10 AM

thank you and i will keep the updates coming when ever i get them

Quoting OregonMom80:

sunpeaches1
by Nicolette on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump!
When my sis was having tests for infertility they got to a point where they had to rule out her dh before insurance would approve further tests for her. So he got a rx to do his SA at home & run results to the lab... maybe yall could look into that so it could ease his mind.
When I dh & I got together we never thought we would have kids. I'd had 2 losses previous w dh1 & he'd attempted kids w his wife#1 & an SO prior to me w/o ever even a question of the women catching an egg... we did not prevent as soon as we moved in together cuz we didn't think there was a reason to prevent. We conceiced by default (lol) after only 9 mos & I had my 1st miracle 9 mos after that!
OregonMom80
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Fx for you!  I'll update as i have them too.  In our case, we've now confirmed that I'm not O'ing, so I'm clearly the issue. :-( 

Quoting bamamommy2009:

Quoting OregonMom80:

bamamommy2009
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM

im sorry to hear that,what can they do to get you to start oing again?

Quoting OregonMom80:

Fx for you!  I'll update as i have them too.  In our case, we've now confirmed that I'm not O'ing, so I'm clearly the issue. :-( 

Quoting bamamommy2009:

Quoting OregonMom80:

OregonMom80
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Provera and then Clomid.  I'm trying Vitex for a few months first to see if a natural solution will work because I've heard Clomid has some unpleasant side effects.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

Quoting OregonMom80:

Quoting bamamommy2009:

Quoting OregonMom80:

bamamommy2009
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM

well good luck hun keep me updatedi want to know if it works for you :)

Quoting OregonMom80:

Provera and then Clomid.  I'm trying Vitex for a few months first to see if a natural solution will work because I've heard Clomid has some unpleasant side effects.

Quoting bamamommy2009:

Quoting OregonMom80:

Quoting bamamommy2009:

Quoting OregonMom80:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)