Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

back on board!!!!

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 15 Replies
3 moms liked this

after the last few months of endless dr appts from my most recent MC i am finely ready to start trying to conceive again. i was told that i have had two MC since July (long story) plus my 3 previous losses. now we know why i have been having miscarriages and can handle my pregnancy properly

i officially stopped bleeding last week so now after all this time i can let my cycle get back to normal so that i will be able to track ovulation and such:-) GOODLUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES!!!! i pray for our amazing early Christmas gifts of finding out we have our little ones coming to us

Hollyshazam

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck and fx for a fast sticky bfp

momaholly
by Holly on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you tons!

Quoting hypnautica:

Good luck and fx for a fast sticky bfp

mrsallen3912
by Shay on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:13 PM

GL to you! 

tinkerbellp
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM

good luck I m hoping it will happen for me because I took an break whole month of Oct will start ttc in Nov

KristinHull
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:22 PM

bless your heart! praying for you!

happymam1216
by Tiff on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM

GOOD LUCK and i agree BFPs would definately make this holiday season more cheerful!!!!!

hunnny_bre
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Good luck love!!!tons of prayers and support your way! It makes me feel so good when someone's faced any particular issue ....more then once unfortunately... and finally, FINALLY has an answer. I'm so grateful you have that answer!!!!
tay1981
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!!  I truly hope you get a bfp for Christmas :)

momaholly
by Holly on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM
thank you! I am so thankful so have answers after these extremely hard times we have been through. i really cant even say it with words. i do hope that this IS the issue, part of me worries that it has just been a coincidence. but worry is an evil thing. i pray that we will soon be able to continue to let our family grow:-)
Quoting hunnny_bre:

Good luck love!!!tons of prayers and support your way! It makes me feel so good when someone's faced any particular issue ....more then once unfortunately... and finally, FINALLY has an answer. I'm so grateful you have that answer!!!!

hunnny_bre
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:07 PM
You are so strong and so brave!... Worry is an evil thing! There's no truer statement.

I can't help but be overjoyed for you and so very hopeful that this is in fact the issue you needed addressed, what a blessing to find out about it finally...! What exactly is it that you've found out? (If you don't mind me asking)

With your awesome attitude I can't help but believe that you guys will be able to add to your family in no time! I have faith!:)

Quoting momaholly:

thank you! I am so thankful so have answers after these extremely hard times we have been through. i really cant even say it with words. i do hope that this IS the issue, part of me worries that it has just been a coincidence. but worry is an evil thing. i pray that we will soon be able to continue to let our family grow:-)

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)