Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Trying to Conceive!

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How long have you been TTC?  

2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?

4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.
Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts: 
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?

I look forward to getting to know you!

baby dustJenn

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Replies (191-199):
NotElsie
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM

1. How long have you been TTC?  Starting month 10. Recently diagnosed with IR PCOS. On 2000mg of metformin/day. 

2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have?  Yes, this will be my first child.

3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up? I live in Colorado, but was born and raised in Louisiana.

4. What do you have planned for today? I just got done having a direct sales party, and now I'm just relaxing.

angelenamoore
by on Dec. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM

ive only been ttc for the past half a month. this will be our third child but my first time usins the charting. i live in nashville tn and been living here since i was four. i had a plan to get opks today and foud some at the dollar tree lol. 

kristinablushes
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Hello Ladies!

I am new! We have been TTC for just a few short months, my cycle is finally happening monthly. so we are trying to take advantage of it! This will be baby #1 for us!

We just want to get luck in 2014 and add a little fuzzy baby to our family!

:)

racquell
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Hello my name is Racquel I have been TTC for 3 years now.i don't have no kids and I live in Maryland grow up in the islands ..
Findingfocus
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Hello ladies, thank you for the welcoming!

My husband and I are trying to conceive for about 2 years now. I am 35 and he is 36 years old. So far I got pregnant twice but in both cases I had a miscarriage. The doctors (I have been to more than one) cant find anything wrong with me (or my husband) except that I have PCOS (so not very surprising that I have a super hard time to ovulate)... I am going through a tough period and was recently diagnosed with depression... I dont want to give up on having a child but I do feel very sad and frustrated... Any word of advice? Thank you in advance...

Micah09
by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 5:00 PM
1. How long have you been TTC? 5 months

2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? No, I have 2 girls. 15 months and 27 months

3. Where do you live? Where did you grow up? Minnesota

4. What do you have planned for today? Work!
RMslady
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 5:16 PM
1. We are Just starting to ttc again.

2. This will be baby #4, we have a 5yo DD, 3yo (on the 20th) DS and a 4 month old DD. Baby Chloe has heart problems but is doing GREAT. They said if she needs another surgery it won't be for several years, so we are trying while she's healthy.

3. I live in Alaska, but I grew up in northern Wisconsin.

4. Christmas movies and cleaning on todays adgenda!
cheerbear22487
by on Dec. 7, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Hi just getting started TTC # 2 after 8 years, didnt try before because I didnt have AF visiting or ovulating :P now that has changed and am ready.

I have an 8 year old daughter :)

Live in Louisville Ky

well its 11pm just reading the post and going to bed :).

erstraver
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Being new to this site, I just now saw this! Haha. Thank you! & Yes, we did a comic book/superhero theme.

He's really into the hulk right now. Here are a few pics from his 3 yr photoshoot and his party.

Quoting funhappymom:

Happy birthday to your son. Does he have a theme for his party?

Quoting erstraver:

I'm Erika!

We have been TTC for 1 month. 

I have a little boy. He turns 3 on Saturday! 

I live in Arkansas. I grew up in a town about 15 minutes away from where I currently live. 

Today, I'm making a meal plan and cleaning the house to prepare for Ian's birthday party. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)