Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Test after IUI BFP

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 1 Replies

I am posting to this group because you have had success and I want to know everything your doctors did to help I had my first BFP after 2 years TTC on my 3rd IUI. You all know what a great feeling that is. At 7 weeks I was told it was blighted ovum. I had a D&C two weeks ago and the test came back normal. I was told they are usually always a chromosome problem so now I want to know what more should I do moving forward. Did anyone else have a normal miscarriage and go on to success. I told my doctor I wanted every test possible to find what the problem is but he does not want to do any test. Also, after  your BFP, did your doctor do any test in the first days or weeks to check hormone levels.  I always thought all I needed was that BFP and it would all be over but now it just makes me think there is something else wrong other than PCOS. 

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
coleyandtrevor
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM
My first pregnancy ended I miscarriage. My second and third were healthy baby boysand my forth was a miscarriage. Most drs won't test for issues unless you've had 2 consecutive losses, mine weren't but my Dr went ahead and tested me and we found out I have a bloodclotting disorder. My Dr has aways just done a urine pregnancy test and a urinalysis. This time they are doing a blood hcg and a progesterone check.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)