Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seeking advice to make trying to concieve easier

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hey Y'all =) I am seeking advice about makig concieveing more easy for myself and my fiance'

I have a 2 year old son, conceieving him was just as hard. Me and my ex (his father) tried for 4 years until I FINALLY read a "pregnant" sign on one of the thousand pregnancy test I have taken over the years.

Now I am on the road to get married to the man of my dreams and my best friend; we have decided we want to have another child. But once agian it s becoming difficult to become pregnant. I have taken ovulation test and I have had intercourse on the days it said I was fertile.... but still no pregnancy. We have inercourse atleast every other day if more.... so theres no way Im missing my ovulation days.

I am starting to become furious!! fellow mothers please help me and load with up with advice as to what you have done or what I can doto make me become pregnant asap!!!

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mercy923
by MERCEDES on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Have you checked to see if anything could be making it hard to conceive?
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Try charting next cycle so you know for sure if you are
ovulating or not. All opks do is check for an lh surge and it doesn't mean you actually ovulate. Also get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. If it has been over a yr of trying that's when a doc will step in to get some test going. Good luck
mama2gg
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Chart temps
Use opk
Check cm and cp
Learn your body better
BellaMama7
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Make sure your healthy, with body & mind. (as in not extra weight & not depressed) Exercising (light walking/cardio) & Drinking lots of water help boost your body systems for baby making. STart taking a prenatal vitamin. I'm sure you'll hear this many many times but relax & don't stress-rush its process. Good luck & make sure you update, this is a good group everyone has lots of stories & tips to share.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)