Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession..

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 6 Replies
My name is beverly and i am a poas addict. Lol somebody please help me. Im at the poit where i need to hide my tests from myself. How can i keep my mind off this. Im trying not to test until at least tuesday..wanting to hold off until thursday.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
2 moms liked this
If u find the answer to that question let us know lol
baby_mama7
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Lol i know, i know! Its so hard!
MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Yesterday I ran out of tests and I was in the most pissy mood until DH came home and agreed I could get more :) it's a true problem.
baby_mama7
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Lol yes i feel your pain.,i went to walmart at 6 am to get my hubby from work and bought 3 more tests even though i still have 3 clearblue digis at home

Quoting MommytoangelE07:

Yesterday I ran out of tests and I was in the most pissy mood until DH came home and agreed I could get more :) it's a true problem.

MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Sometimes my DH seems concerned with my issue like he cannot wrap his head around why I'm so addicted. But then this morning I wouldn't wake up and he said you know what time it is.. Time to POAS! You bet my ass shot up outa bed lol

Quoting baby_mama7:

Lol yes i feel your pain.,i went to walmart at 6 am to get my hubby from work and bought 3 more tests even though i still have 3 clearblue digis at home

Quoting MommytoangelE07:

baby_mama7
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Hahaha yeah my man thinks im a littlw nus but he loves me so he deals lol

Quoting MommytoangelE07:

Sometimes my DH seems concerned with my issue like he cannot wrap his head around why I'm so addicted. But then this morning I wouldn't wake up and he said you know what time it is.. Time to POAS! You bet my ass shot up outa bed lol

Quoting baby_mama7:

Quoting MommytoangelE07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)