Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

temping troubles: odd sleeping & kids UGH!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
So I've only been temping since cd8 (on cd15 now). But 3 days into temping I began waking at odd hours at night, multiple times! I never have these troubles. I was more worried about waking up to alarm set for temps because I normally sleep like the dead & not good w alarms or mornings. Since then my temps have been higher & I'm not sure if my tendency of waking throughout the night it throwing it off. Last night was the same; woke multiple times from 1am on. To make it even better my youngest had an accident in bed so he woke me up then climbed in bed w me...this rarely happens, the accidents & definitely the kids in bed! (Took a long time to break my youngest of that habit!)
Just frustrated & needing to vent... I dont know what to do about my waking throughout the early morning hours....
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Maybe switch ur temping time... well u cant noe but next cycle. .. as long as ur getting at least a 3hr block of sleep before u wake to temp u should be ok
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I had tons of trouble too. I swear I delayed O because of lack of sleep I was so worried about temping!! But my chart still shows I did o n stuff.
EAzizM
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Sorry hun. I hated bad sleeping nights because they used to throw my temps way off. I hope your chart isn't affected top much. :)
sunpeaches1
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I just keep waking up at odd hours for no reason! I try to lay as still as possible to go back to sleep & not disrupt body & temps but CRAP! And this is soooo not like me! I sleep like the dead & can & will sleep till 10am if you let me...
But thanks for the support & letting me vent. Its Saturday sp tonite I may have a glass or 2 of wine & see if that helps me sleep a lil sounder...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)