Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I still am not sure if I O'd....Chart....

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok, so I am not even sure if I have O'd yet.  IF I go by OPK, and CM I would say it was some time the past two days or today.   This has gotten so frustrated.  I usually have a 37 day cycle (though last month was 57 days)  If I am on a 37 days cycle then wouldn't this put my Luteal phase way to late?  I am still waiting to see that spike, that would make me feel a little better.  I do temp Vaginally and the last week we have made sure it was at 6 am every morning.   I am starting to get really frustrated.  My doctor wants to order progesterone and other tests for 7 days after I O'd, but what she was going off of, that would have been Monday.   I don't want to end up going in early....ARRRG!!! 

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I would say maybe wensday. .. lol im mobile I cant see the cds but like 4 days ago.... maybe. ...
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Its just sooo hard to say. Honestly is doesn't look like you did o. I would call your dr and let her know you have been temping and there has been no ovulation detected and see what she wanta to do from there.
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Totally OT but I LOOOVE the new profile pic;-)!!

Quoting kendraamornot:

I would say maybe wensday. .. lol im mobile I cant see the cds but like 4 days ago.... maybe. ...
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:03 AM
LOL THANK YOU!! That was from date night... ♡♥♡♥♡

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Totally OT but I LOOOVE the new profile pic;-)!!

Quoting kendraamornot:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)