Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enlarged Uterus Question...so stressed!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 6 Replies
My husband and I are trying to conceive and have not missed my period on Oct. 27th yet. I went to my doctor with pelvic pressure and pain on both sides of my lower abdomen. I had a transvaginal ultrasound in which a 3.3cm corpus luteum cyst was found on my left ovary. My uterus appeared heterogeneous in nature and enlarged to 10.7cm. Also my endometrial lining was 9mm but that was 11 days past ovulation. No fibroids or any other abnormal growths were noted in my uterus. I was tested for cancer and everything came back normal. I was not tested for pregnancy with a blood test. How likely could these findings be related to pregnancy? If anyone has experienced this, any advice would help! Please don't read and run...:cry: Thank you!!!!
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shawty2102004
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Anyone?
lizzann1
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I went a couple of months ago and my doc found a 3cm cyst on my right ovary and a 2cm one on my left. I was in a lot of pain and had an ultrasound to make sure everything else was fine. And it was. A week lateriI went back and my doc did an exam and my uterus was also quite enlarged. I was not and still am not pregnant. My doc told me that sometimes the cysts can irritate things around them and cause swelling. That's what he thought was going on. A few days later I started my period so that could be another reason. Good luck, I hope you get some answers
shawty2102004
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Thank you! This situation has me stressing out and my doctor isn't giving me the information that I want to know. I think it may be time for a new doctor.
shawty2102004
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM
I am now officially one day late for AF and there is no sign of her coming! I'm going to test in the morning with a frer. Fingers crossed!
AshCH
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea but i really hope in your situation they are related or are not an issue!! GL in the morning!!! FX!!

TerraSid
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:05 AM
1 mom liked this

GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)