Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4dpo

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
Today is 4dpo and i dont feel any different then any other day ... last month my boobs hurt so bad after o this time nothing ....
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Good luck and I hope you get a bfp

BabyG3
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:35 PM

4dpo here too...however ive been cramping since Wed, lower abd all across. Its very weird, i usually cramp the day of ovulation on and off couple of hrs and thats it. No idea why is this happening...also i dont feel fatigued per say but i fell as sleep yesterday afternoon didnt even notice, and last night fell asleep with out problems at 10( iam not a napper and usually go to bed close to 1 am on Sat...btw ive been resting the usual). This could all be mental or extra focus in cycle...

meganmirabel24
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Good luck to you ... i dont feel any different then a usual day .. im gonna wait till period is due to even think about a test its due the fifth hope she doesnt show and i have a little bun.in the oven .. if not this time around im going on a diet to loose some weight

Quoting BabyG3:

4dpo here too...however ive been cramping since Wed, lower abd all across. Its very weird, i usually cramp the day of ovulation on and off couple of hrs and thats it. No idea why is this happening...also i dont feel fatigued per say but i fell as sleep yesterday afternoon didnt even notice, and last night fell asleep with out problems at 10( iam not a napper and usually go to bed close to 1 am on Sat...btw ive been resting the usual). This could all be mental or extra focus in cycle...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)