Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tweak Please :-/

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

I just dont understand. Af is one week late, but I guess since I didnt use opk or temp I could be off. I just figured it would be dark by now.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Good luck and fx you get a dark bfp soon.

TTC2Long
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:48 PM

You know... I think I see something? FX!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambs86
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I do too, but its so faint and not darker. I just dunno any more.

Quoting TTC2Long:

TTC2Long
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:05 PM
It can sometimes take a while for hcg to build up. The range of normal is REALLY wide. Hang in there. :)

Quoting ambs86:I do too, but its so faint and not darker. I just dunno any more.

Quoting TTC2Long:

MsTRock
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I dont see anything.

Sorry!

hunnny_bre
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Give it a few more days hun since u maybe be off for o day! And then if nothing then test again in a few days afterward. are your periods usually pretty regular?

I was tripping at the thought that my AF was so dang late at a week past due.... I decided to test to convince my brain that I wasn't pregnant (not that it even crossed my mind that it COULD BE pregnant:-/) Well it was a huge bfp... with two 99cent store u-check brand tests.

Its possible your days are just a bit off for now just eat healthy and get lots of rest
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I did my best im pulling a line just its thin. But, fx !!!! come on positive!

ambs86
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:40 PM
i have been regular since on my metaformin for pcos. I really think I am nutty at this point because I am having a few symptoms and there is not even a bfp :-(

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Give it a few more days hun since u maybe be off for o day! And then if nothing then test again in a few days afterward. are your periods usually pretty regular?

I was tripping at the thought that my AF was so dang late at a week past due.... I decided to test to convince my brain that I wasn't pregnant (not that it even crossed my mind that it COULD BE pregnant:-/) Well it was a huge bfp... with two 99cent store u-check brand tests.

Its possible your days are just a bit off for now just eat healthy and get lots of rest

ambs86
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Thanks. I think its bfn and my body is just playing tricks on me.

Quoting cookie860:

I did my best im pulling a line just its thin. But, fx !!!! come on positive!

hunnny_bre
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM
That's what I was thinking it was so weird for my period to be a week late because of the metformin I have been taking for a couple years now. Relax.. and wait to test again. IF, Just IF, you are pregnant some times it can take a little longer to get a bfp.

Quoting ambs86:

i have been regular since on my metaformin for pcos. I really think I am nutty at this point because I am having a few symptoms and there is not even a bfp :-(

Quoting hunnny_bre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)