Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's official...

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
I am TTC. Dh and I talked the other night and decided its time.

Too bad I was 3dpo when we made this decision!

At least I think so... I started using (loosely) Fertility Friend 3 months ago just to get in the habit.

Any tips using this app?

*edit

I was using FMC, it transferred to FF when I downloaded the app.
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CPatt0708
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

GL and baby dust!!

CafeMom Tickers
baquick
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:21 PM
I added a question if you don't mind looking please

Quoting CPatt0708:

GL and baby dust!!

CPatt0708
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Unfortunately I never did use it, but here is a bump so someone who has can answer! :)

Quoting baquick:

Quoting CPatt0708:

GL and baby dust!!

CafeMom Tickers
hunnny_bre
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
The best tips I have for you is to temp vaginally, at exactly same time every day, before you talk/ move much or toss/turn take ur temp first even if something happened and u have to get up to get kids before usual temp time take ur temp ! Clean BBT thermometer daily with hydrogen peroxide. Drink plenty of water. remember that sickness or drinking alcohol can throw off your temps. Don't obsess over one temp too much. Remember not everyone has an "implantation dip" when they get pregnant. Be patient and have fun loven each other. Good luck with TTC:)<3
baquick
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Thank you

Quoting CPatt0708:

Unfortunately I never did use it, but here is a bump so someone who has can answer! :)

Quoting baquick:

Quoting CPatt0708:

GL and baby dust!!

baquick
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM
That could be an issue... 2 days a week I get up at 3:30am for work, 2 days at 5:30am and one day 4:30am. Then my days off, I usually crawl out of bed between 8 and 10am depending on if DH is home or not....

Any advice?

Quoting hunnny_bre:

The best tips I have for you is to temp vaginally, at exactly same time every day, before you talk/ move much or toss/turn take ur temp first even if something happened and u have to get up to get kids before usual temp time take ur temp ! Clean BBT thermometer daily with hydrogen peroxide. Drink plenty of water. remember that sickness or drinking alcohol can throw off your temps. Don't obsess over one temp too much. Remember not everyone has an "implantation dip" when they get pregnant. Be patient and have fun loven each other. Good luck with TTC:)<3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)