Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC after Miscarriage

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ladies as most of you know I had an early miscarriage this month. I was five weeks. I think that the baby was gone even before then. When we went to the er, I got a negative pregnacy test then, so I belive my hgc was already extremely low. Also i took a test at 4.5 and it was even fainter than the barely pink line I originaly got, so i think the hgc was already going down then. My question is that I have no clue, not even a rough estimate when i will ovulate again.Does anyone have any experience?

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EAzizM
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Everyone is different. I got my period 6 weeks after mine. Some have it after 8 or 12 weeks and some never even get a period again because they get pregnant. There is no way to know how your body will react and adjust.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I was five weeks also and I got my positive opk the same day I always did. 

mama2gg
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:12 PM
It could be regular time or three months you'll have to chart temps to see what your body is doing
MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM
I'd def chart as it may take longer for AF to show after a loss GL! I'm on cycle 4 ttc after loss ... First cycle took 7 weeks to start, however I was 25 weeks so yours may not take that long!!
acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I was just over 3 weeks...I miscarried 9/3, and then proceeded to get AF again 10/3. Which is a typical cycle for me (same day, the beginning of every month). That being said, I'm not 100% about when (or if) I ovulate during the month (or the months of Sept/Oct in general). I don't use opks...so I guess I'm really no help. I've been charting (temps and cp/cm) my cycles since July when I had my iud removed...so maybe give that a shot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)