Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Official Holiday Card Exchange!! **LAST DAY TO JOIN 11/7**

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM
  • 33 Replies

We're going to do a Holiday Card Exchange!!!
I say holiday, because not everyone celebrates Christmas. =]

Details:

I will be compiling a list of everyone's information this week and then I will pair people up to send each other cards! You will get a card from the person you send one to! This way everyone gets a card! If you would like to send cards to more people, we can by all means arrange this!  :) The second week in November I will send everyone an email with who their card exchange buddy is!

What I Need:

Please PM me the following information, so I can get started on the list.
Name:
Email:
Mailing Address:

I know there is a Christmas gift exchange going on, but there are those of us who can't afford a gift, or who give and never receive. So this is just a small thing, you can make a card with a family photo or buy a cute card in the store. It should only cost everyone $2-$6 for a card and post to send, so it's a small, wonderful little something. I hope you're as excited as me! I may send everyone on the list a card! Haha. I love the holiday season!

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
over40bride
by Tracy on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Should we also include what holiday we celebrate so people know what kind of card to get?

Also Hanukkah is early this year. It runs November 27th through December 5th.

Also, do you have a link to the gift exchange? I'd like to participate in that one as well. Thanks.

bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:41 PM

You can if you'd like certainly! I can't guarentee people will get their cards during Hanukkah, but I'm sure if your buddy knows that's the holiday you celebrate they would try to get their card to you in time!  :)

Here's the gift exchange:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/19232799/Christmas_swap?ct=acc_featured

Quoting over40bride:

Should we also include what holiday we celebrate so people know what kind of card to get?

Also Hanukkah is early this year. It runs November 27th through December 5th.

Also, do you have a link to the gift exchange? I'd like to participate in that one as well. Thanks.

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

ambs86
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
awsome idea :-)
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Bump
CPatt0708
by Chelsie on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I just thought of something that might be a problem for me...I move on the 13th of December so I will be in between addresses...probably shouldn't chance it, BUT I would still love to send one or two!

CafeMom Tickers
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Well it you forward your mail it occurs for a month or two so you'd get it'

Quoting CPatt0708:

I just thought of something that might be a problem for me...I move on the 13th of December so I will be in between addresses...probably shouldn't chance it, BUT I would still love to send one or two!

CPatt0708
by Chelsie on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM

ok cool!  I will do it then :)  PM coming soon

bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Bump!
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Bump
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN