Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Clear blue fertility Monitor, Worth it?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was looking at ovulation sticks, like the cheap ones on Amazon, but the Clear blue monitor comes up, and I am wondering if its worth it? I am super busy and have a soon to be three year old to chase around, so I thought maybe if it laid it all out for me, or worked better then the normal sticks for PCOS it would be worth it, Thoughts?

by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:40 PM

There were a few ladies who had issues with them. I have never tried one so I am not sure if they are worth it or not. Here is a bump so they can help out. Good luck

Ashcf06
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I almost bought one but I don't know enough about them to know if you REALLY have to test at the same exact time or not. Since I work midnights there are some days that I'll be at work and some days I'll still be in bed. I just figure my schedule is too crazy to buy something so expensive that you have to be very on track with. I do good to remember the opk's ;). Let me know if you get it and how it works for you though. Good luck!!
noonelikeme564
by Ty on Nov. 8, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I've been pregnant 10 x's already thanks to the dollar tree cheapies! GL momma!:-)
skarsmama21413
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM
I never had any problems with mine. i liked it to bad i cant find it i moved n boxed it up somewhere otherwise i would be using now,
Torienslilmama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 3:19 PM
I like it, this is my third cycle using it....really takes the guessing out
shiningjoy
by Shining on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM

I was wondering the same thing about them today! Are you talking about the one that is around $150 give or take?  I am very currious, I saw a brand new one for sale today that someone had bought but found out they were pregnant before they used it.  The lady was selling it for $50.  

Mom_to_Lincoln
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I loved mine and used it to conceive twice. I bought it used on eBay about 5 years ago and then sold it when I was done. I think it was well worth it. The test strips are not the cheapest but it is more accurate then the other tests in my opinion.

ADC2005
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Thanks ladies, looks likey hubby will be buying one tomorrow I found on craigslist, se thing as above, they bought it and before they could use it found out they were pregnant
chrissybuckman
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I used the OV Watch a few years ago and LOVED it!!! it is a very easy to use fertility monitor.  link is below.

http://www.ovwatch.com/

ADC2005
by Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Just wanted to update, I used the monitor for one cycle, and got pregnant! Good luck ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)