Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Clear blue fertility Monitor, Worth it?

Posted by   + Show Post

I was looking at ovulation sticks, like the cheap ones on Amazon, but the Clear blue monitor comes up, and I am wondering if its worth it? I am super busy and have a soon to be three year old to chase around, so I thought maybe if it laid it all out for me, or worked better then the normal sticks for PCOS it would be worth it, Thoughts?

by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (11-13):
Invasive87
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 3:23 PM

How does it work?

Quoting Torienslilmama: I like it, this is my third cycle using it....really takes the guessing out

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 3:25 PM

For me? yes it seemed to be that way.

I paid good money for it and the sticks are SUPER expensive.

I would NEVER get a high reading just a peak and i would get a + wondfo OPK the same day so I was spending 35+ a month on Diggi sticks just to have a .14 cent stick match it lol..

I still have it , it's stuffed somewhere in the back of my closet lol

they are harder to use than sticks when it comes to time, you have to set them for what time you "normally" get up and you only have a 3 hour window to use it or you missed your day.

ADC2005
by Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 3:37 PM

You start useing the monitor when on your period, then every morning you check with it first thing before you use the restroom, and it will tell you if it wants you to pee on a stick that day, it tells you your low, high, and peak fertility days based on two hormones that the stick measures

Quoting Invasive87:

How does it work?

Quoting Torienslilmama: I like it, this is my third cycle using it....really takes the guessing out

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)