Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Waiting game *update* 11-14-13

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 37 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So this is where I'm at right now. I'm supposed to be in my fertile week starting today and I haven't even had my freakin period yet. My lower back is hurting . It hurt a week ago for a day or two then quit and now it's hurting again. Still having tons of CM. Breasts aren't as sore. Still very tired. Still not wanting anything sweet which is highly unlike me. I love sweets! Still starving all the time. And stupid internet cheapie test is still saying BFN! I did buy some frer today so I'll be taking one in the morning but I doubt anything will show up .i don't know what's going on with my stupid body . I'm not making an appt with the dr. I have too much going on. We're looking for a house right now,etc. I know eventually if I'm not pregnant my period will come but if I am I don't know why it's not showing up on a test. Stupid body!

Btw the calendars are not showing all the days we BD . For some reason it decided to erase some of those days we did when my phone reset and now I don't remember.

Ok I lied. My boobs still hurt. It's just off and on.

UPDATE 11-12: took a FRER this morning and it was BFN. go figure. Gonna wait a week till I test again.

UPDATE: 11-13: still no AF. haven't tested. My breasts are feeling and looking fuller and it's easy to tell on me because I already don't have that much to begin with. Still tons of CM and tired. I'm now 9 days late CD 36.

UPDATE: 11-14: 10 days late, tested this morning with internet cheapie. couldn't tell if bad indent line or really faint line. will keep testing till I get BFP or AF.....

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
WOW!CRAZY MEAGAN YOU HAVE THOSE SYMPTOMS DEF TEST W A FRER FX! I HOPE AF STAYS AWAY AND U FINALLY GET YOUR BFP!!!
Tressa1
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe maybe! Fx for you!
Caseyprr
by Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Well from my experience I ended up going one month 37 days which was my longest stretch. I think I just wanted to be pregnant so bad that month that I made it late. Our minds do crazy things that effect our bodies, so who know that could very well be happening to you. Its a tough one because we're all different and our bodies don't exactly do the same thing each month (well some people are lucky and do, but not me) Sending you baby dust!

Just.1.More
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Was wondering when u would update ...anyways good luck testing in the morning . :)
iHEAVENn
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Wait another week and test..

I tested about a week and a half ago (right before Halloween) and got a bfn... then got bfp yesterday and this morning. 

Some times waiting that extra week is worth it :) 

-:Logan Jacob:-

-:December 1st 2007:-

-:7 Pounds 4 Ounces:- 

-:My Everything:- 

noonelikeme564
by Ty on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Fx for FRER test! Gl momma!
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I wasn't even thinking about getting pregnant because I MC in august. I didn't start thinking about being pregnant until I missed my period. I would normally just be thinking it's late but because of all the CM for the most part and other symptoms I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. Normally I don't "leak" this much . Last time I did, I was pregnant.

Quoting Caseyprr:

Well from my experience I ended up going one month 37 days which was my longest stretch. I think I just wanted to be pregnant so bad that month that I made it late. Our minds do crazy things that effect our bodies, so who know that could very well be happening to you. Its a tough one because we're all different and our bodies don't exactly do the same thing each month (well some people are lucky and do, but not me) Sending you baby dust!

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Thanks (:

Quoting Just.1.More:

Was wondering when u would update ...anyways good luck testing in the morning . :)

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Nov. 11, 2013 at 5:45 PM
How late were u when u got the bfp?

Quoting iHEAVENn:

Wait another week and test..

I tested about a week and a half ago (right before Halloween) and got a bfn... then got bfp yesterday and this morning. 

Some times waiting that extra week is worth it :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN