Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Waiting game *update* 11-14-13

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

So this is where I'm at right now. I'm supposed to be in my fertile week starting today and I haven't even had my freakin period yet. My lower back is hurting . It hurt a week ago for a day or two then quit and now it's hurting again. Still having tons of CM. Breasts aren't as sore. Still very tired. Still not wanting anything sweet which is highly unlike me. I love sweets! Still starving all the time. And stupid internet cheapie test is still saying BFN! I did buy some frer today so I'll be taking one in the morning but I doubt anything will show up .i don't know what's going on with my stupid body . I'm not making an appt with the dr. I have too much going on. We're looking for a house right now,etc. I know eventually if I'm not pregnant my period will come but if I am I don't know why it's not showing up on a test. Stupid body!

Btw the calendars are not showing all the days we BD . For some reason it decided to erase some of those days we did when my phone reset and now I don't remember.

Ok I lied. My boobs still hurt. It's just off and on.

UPDATE 11-12: took a FRER this morning and it was BFN. go figure. Gonna wait a week till I test again.

UPDATE: 11-13: still no AF. haven't tested. My breasts are feeling and looking fuller and it's easy to tell on me because I already don't have that much to begin with. Still tons of CM and tired. I'm now 9 days late CD 36.

UPDATE: 11-14: 10 days late, tested this morning with internet cheapie. couldn't tell if bad indent line or really faint line. will keep testing till I get BFP or AF.....

by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (31-37):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Nov. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Here's to hoping you o'd late and get your bfp!!!! When are you testing with frer
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Nov. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Thanks! I tested with a frer the day before yesterday but it was neg. I'm saving my last frer till I can get a line on the cheapie.

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Here's to hoping you o'd late and get your bfp!!!! When are you testing with frer

ArmyWife430
by Sarah on Nov. 14, 2013 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Fx!
Tressa1
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM
How are you doing? Still no AF?
mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Nov. 15, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Funny u should ask...I just literally started lol. I'm so glad but mad because I wanna know what took it so long! I mean 11 days late?C'mon! Hoping it's just due to the MC in august even though I had normal cycles two months after that.

Quoting Tressa1:

Tressa1
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Well good it finally came. Are you under any extra stress? Gl this cycle!!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Funny u should ask...I just literally started lol. I'm so glad but mad because I wanna know what took it so long! I mean 11 days late?C'mon! Hoping it's just due to the MC in august even though I had normal cycles two months after that.

Quoting Tressa1:

mhoelzer2988
by Meagan on Nov. 15, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Not really that bad. I've been under more stress before but then again I stress easily

Quoting Tressa1:

Well good it finally came. Are you under any extra stress? Gl this cycle!!

Quoting mhoelzer2988:

Quoting Tressa1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)