Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What is spotting exactly?

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 13 Replies

So my AF is due Wednesday, and as most of you know by my long, dramatic test post lol, I am in this weird in between with some maybe faint lines on tests.

I just went to the bathroom to have a bm (tmi sorry) and after when I wiped I had this brown mucus, only a little it wasn't much at all. But it wasn't straight blood. Usuaully my pre AF spotting is more of a red and actual blood. So I'm not sure. I don't want to be spotting, but maybe I am?

At this point as much as I want to be pregnant I'll take my AF so I know if I'm going to get ready to keep trying harder this next month. I hate this, maybe game. Ha.

Edit: We did BD yesterday afternoon for the first time in 2.5 weeks (it was painful the first week after ovulation when we tried like it really hurt) and then pour jobs kept us working different schedules. ugh. Felt great though finally. lol.

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Oooooo fx!! Hope its IB!
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I think it would be much much too late for that. Esp if I O'd on the 9th :/ I'm 16dpo.

Quoting kendraamornot:

Oooooo fx!! Hope its IB!

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Oh.. well I read somewhere that if implantation occurs after 14dpo its has a very low success rate :( I hope everything works out for u and if it is ib... sticky sticky bean

Quoting bellanicolexox:

I think it would be much much too late for that. Esp if I O'd on the 9th :/ I'm 16dpo.

Quoting kendraamornot:

Oooooo fx!! Hope its IB!

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Could be old blood from a earlier implantation :)
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM
2 moms liked this

I love how positive you are! Haha. You're a breath of fresh air for a doubter like me.  :)

Quoting kendraamornot:

Stalk My Chart =]

kslawmama
by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 8:56 AM
My spotting is sometimes brown but then turns red.
kendraamornot
by Kendra on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM
U have to stay optimistic while ttc expect the unexpected ::)))

Quoting bellanicolexox:

I love how positive you are! Haha. You're a breath of fresh air for a doubter like me.  :)

Quoting kendraamornot:

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

welllll if its diff! That's a good sign! :) FX FX FX !

cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Nov. 25, 2013 at 9:51 AM

BUMP!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this
U COULD HAVE ACTUALLY OD A LIL LATER THAN WHAT U THOUGHT SO HEY IT COULD BE IB ID LIKE TO THINK SO:)! IM RIGHT BEHIND U DUE TODAY/TOMOROW WHENEVER IM ALWAYS HOPEFUL ALWAYS POSITIVE!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)