Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I've noticed

Posted by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 8 Replies

EVERY SINGLE FRER I have used the past 2 cycles have had HORRIBLE indents...what the heck is going on with those things!! 

by on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
.sp4rkl3z.
by Meredith on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM
I just had a wonky one that was put together poorly, the strip was all crooked inside
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by Jackie on Nov. 25, 2013 at 10:31 AM
The last two years, I swear every other box I buy is like that. Sometimes you can see the line before you even use it. When I buy FRER now I look for the indent line before using it.
tdflood11
by Tyla on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Thats what I have been doing and I can see it on every one lately! What the heck lol 

Quoting toopicky429:

The last two years, I swear every other box I buy is like that. Sometimes you can see the line before you even use it. When I buy FRER now I look for the indent line before using it.

toopicky429
by Jackie on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM
I think they have gone down in quality. I used to think they were the best test, but I'm not so sure now. I don't trust them unless the test line is undeniable.

Quoting tdflood11:

Thats what I have been doing and I can see it on every one lately! What the heck lol 

Quoting toopicky429:

bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Nov. 25, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I had a frer like that. sucky.

berespectful
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

if you can see the line before you even use it does that make it a bad lot? I just had that problem w/ a clearblue plus.

Quoting toopicky429:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM

IDK , I have had that happen to me so now when I test if it has a light line I dont let myself get excited and then I'll test again in two days bc if it is a true bfp it will have gotten darker in two days. Sorry you got your hopes up on them ;( I hope you get your bfp real soon hon

toopicky429
by Jackie on Nov. 25, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I don't think they are a bad lot, but it's good to check so if you have a ghost line it's negative. The line should still get color if positive.

Quoting berespectful:

if you can see the line before you even use it does that make it a bad lot? I just had that problem w/ a clearblue plus.

Quoting toopicky429:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)