Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Your TWW Symptoms by dpo. **December Edition**

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
  • 78 Replies
1 mom liked this

Share your TWW symptoms!!!

Warning ** Can Cause Symptom Stalking ;) **

Post yours in the comments and edit it daily with what your feeling.

Turn your post RED if you get your AF
Turn your post GREEN if you get your BFP

I look forward to comparing and seeing what everyone goes through!

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bellanicolexox
by Nicole on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I promised I would keep at this for everyone! But this month I don't think I can take part as I'm not temping or doing OPKs so I won't really know when I ovulate. I will keep checking and reading all yours though!! :)

**sleep disturbances here and there**

12/16 I am about 6-8dpo and I have peed about 8 times today, but this could be from 3 bottles of water and a 24oz cup coffee lol. No other symptoms I don't think.

12/18 Tested FMU and it's bfn, possible faint line but not sure.

12/19 Tested FMU with cheapies and nothing

Wife to a wonderful man, who wants to be a daddy as much as I want to be a mommy. Hopefuly soon! <3

Stalk My Chart =]

Join my Pregnancy Test Tweak Group

Invasive87
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Waiting to O. Will update as soon as I do. :)

Caleib08
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:30 PM
2 moms liked this
1DPO :) BDing the past week & into the next week. Hoping & praying we get a BFP on Dec18th, which will be our son's 5th birthday :)
abt1019
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

It's a murder scene in my pants right now, as my SO calls it. I haven't left bed all day other than to puke. :( my TWW ended today at 4pm. 

mama_of_tw0
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yay I was hoping you would do this :) I havent o'd yet but I'm suppose to this week so I'll update when I do. Good luck ladies
ashley0818
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Pretty sure today is O Day :) .  The TWW begins tomorrow.  Someone distract me!

acclbentz
Okay baby...time to come out now!!
Today at 12:59 PM
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not keeping a close eye anymore...just sorta gave up on temping, but I am using LH strips.

Saving my spot for when I get to DPO. 

irisha26
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 6:31 AM
I won't be paying attention to my symptoms since I m on clomid. I know clomid increases progesterone too so I bet I will have all the symptoms. I ll just wait for my af to come on 18 th. But I do know I will be taking hpts. I am crazy about testing all the time. God bless wondfo.
gottabeKD
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM
3 moms liked this

YAYYYY!

EWCM on 12/1/2013 and 12/2/2013.

First positive OPK on 12/4/2013.

Suspected Ovulation: 12/4/2013

Sooo much babydancing last night and this morning. i'm SORE. lol. round two tonight!

1 DPO: 12/5/2013

Headache, backache. Sticky, thick cervical fluid.

2 DPO: 12/6/2013

Headache. Sticky, thick cervical fluid.

3 DPO: 12/7/2013

No noticeable anything.

4 DPO: 12/8/2013

Random, thick white lotiony discharge. Slight backache on and off, mostly off and towards the later part in the night. No other noticeable things.

5 DPO: 12/9/2013

Backache, AF like cramps, gassy. 

6 DPO: 12/10/2013

Nothing really. I think I may have had a slight backache on and off throughout the day. Slight stomachache, gassy. 

7 DPO: 12/11/2013

Backache, light cramps, light headache (perhaps from lack of sleep), wet feeling. Uneasy feeling for the majority of the day, lots of discharge. Wave of nausea late in the night.

8 DPO: 12/12/2013

Waves of slight nausea throughout the day. 

9 DPO: 12/13/2013

Slight headache, very sleepy, slight cramps and just a wee bit of brown spotting, waves of nausea (even after I eat).

10 DPO: 12/14/2013

Nauseous is all I can really remember. I worked the majority of the day. 

11 DPO: 12/15/2013

Woke up unbelievably nauseous and went to sleep last night feeling the same way. It's gotten really bad. To the point of gagging. Backache and slight cramping,  not as bad as 9 dpo though. Really high up cervix. Can't even reach it. Headache.

12 DPO: 12/16/2013

Still nauseous but a lot less than it has been in previous days. Got pretty bad last night though. Pinching sensations through lower abdomen. Checked cervix this morning; very, very high and hard and closed. Covered with milky white CM. Headache. Checked cervix around midnight and it's still high and covered with CM. 

13 DPO: 12/17/2013

Nausea has subsided substantially but still kinda present. Huge headache all day. Lower backache. Hungry. Moody.

14 DPO: 12/18/2013

Hungry. Nausea back with a vengeance. Gagging at my desk at work. I tried to think of what was different the past couple of days compared to now and I couldn't think of anything. Monster headache. Loads of milky white discharge. Cervix is sooo high. It's basically in my throat. Checked it during lunch at work (LOL) and just now when I got out of the shower. Lol. I think my period is due today or tomorrow. So can't really say I'm late yet.

15 DPO: 12/19/2013

Backache. Extreme hunger and grumpiness. Left work early and slept for about six hours. Woke up to pee, but I'm still sleepy.

16 DPO: 12/20/2013

Backache and extreme fatigue. Grumpy. Nauseous.

17 DPO: 12/21/2013 

Slept ALL day. Face is breaking out. Backache subsided. Nausea in the morning. Scheduling a doctor's appointment for Friday morning. :)

21 DPO: 12/25/2013

It was Christmas and my mom and I were in the kitchen and I was telling her about how i had been feeling and how I was scared to test and she, being the nurse that she is, left and pretended to be getting a Diet Dr. Pepper, went to her desk at work, and brought back some cheapo pregnancy tests. 

BFP! AT AROUND 10:00AM. I'll be testing again tomorrow morning when a store is open so that I can get a test and I'll post pictures! Best Christmas EVERRRR! :))))

gottabeKD
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I noticed you'd put your TWW in green in the previous month's post? Was it just a false positive?

Quoting abt1019:

It's a murder scene in my pants right now, as my SO calls it. I haven't left bed all day other than to puke. :( my TWW ended today at 4pm. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN