Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

im just in a pissed off mood

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM
  • 39 Replies
4 moms liked this
I should be happy that the doctor said yesterday after my lap that everything was normal. No bad tube to worry about anymore. No endo to wonder about. I'm perfectly normal. Hormones all normal. Dh is normal. I'm 29, good health, not a supermodel but my weight is pretty average for my height, before infertility we were in a good place financially and I have a masters degree in education and child development. I just don't understand why this is happening. No difference between me and anybody else my age that can get pregnant. This unexplained infertility just makes me so mad. I almost wish I had a definte reason why I can't get pregnant. Then I'd know what to do or whether to give up. This maybe
false hope thing is really hard. Sorry ladies, I'm just so mad and don't know how to deal or what to do. I have a post op appointment the day after Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunpeaches1
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
(((((Hugs)))))
Let it out sister! All that anger & frustration has to go somewhere! & its very understandable why you feel that way. Praying for answers & your bfp soon!
toopicky429
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Unexplained infertility is so frustrating. At least if there's a reason you can try to fix it. Good luck and lots of baby dust!
NLTenney
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

*hugs* I'm sorry hun. I have a friend who has this issue. They ended up doing IVF and have a beautiful little girl. It's hard to do, but try to keep the faith. I'll be praying for you.

Libby22
by Elizabeth on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry and your frustration is reaaaaally understandable. I'm a big fan of having all the information - even if it's bad - to make the most informed decisions. It's unbelievably obnoxious to not know what's wrong!

I still think you should look at your surgery as a fresh start. Think of it as clearing everything out! I am proof positive that surprises happen everyday. Still preggo with our surprise baby after 8 medicated cycles and a loss. And we only DTD twice! I really think you're going to be one of our success stories on here.

I know it's hard but try to stay positive if you can. I've seen firsthand with a couple of my relatives how recovery can be hindered from negativity. My grandma got her knee replaced and we're all convinced she's making it 10 times worse from her negativity spiral and bad attitude. I feel really hopeful for you...

midori143
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Im so sorry you have to go through this. I understand it very well. My husband and I were ttc for 2 years and finally after so many tests the doctor said that what I have is unexplained infertility. He said this means that I could get pregnant without really any help but I probably just need more time and lessen the stress in my life. I find that hard to accept because try as you might not to stress about ttc, you still do subconciously. Anyways, I told my doctor that I was not ovulating some months but he argued that when we tested, it showed I ovulated. I told him that I think ovulation is my problem so he gave me a prescription for clomid which happened to work the first cycle. Though I am not sure if its the combination of Clomid, Metformin and Vitex that helped. I guess it also help that it was the same month that DH and I decided to give up completely. Im sure you will get your BFP soon. Take it from someone who went through it :) Good luck and all the best to you and your DH

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM
((((HUGS)))SWEETIE TTC FRUSTRATIONS WITH NOT KNOWING THE CAUSE IS AWEFUL I REALLY HOPE THAT LIL MIRACLE HAPPENS SOON JUST DONT GIVE UP!
trying365
by Caitlin on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Try some fertilitea 

hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM
This! Preach!

We're always here for you and even a bad reason for infertility is still a reason and gives you an answer. So sorry dear :/

Quoting sunpeaches1: (((((Hugs)))))

Let it out sister! All that anger & frustration has to go somewhere! & its very understandable why you feel that way. Praying for answers & your bfp soon!
mdawn028
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Hugs sweety I hope you get a BFP hon hugs
lyssesmommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:04 PM
I totally understand. Unexplained infertility for me going on 4 yrs. Had the same procedure as u a yr ago with no luck..I did however have a few polyps in my uterus and the slightest endo..prob almost non existent. We will be doing IUI in feb and if no luck IVF next yr. After that I give up!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN