• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I've been thinking lol. ...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:10 AM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
When we decided to start this ttc journey I decided I only wanted one to give hubby a bio child (although he loves dd as His own) but tonight I thought that I might not want to stop at one more. ... possibly two. My dd is going on ten and I don't want her brother or sister to grow up like an only child. I think it'd be great to have two more within 2 years of each other. Maybe I'm crazy but that's my thought. But I guess I should focus on getting one bfp for now lol
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nylah21
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:26 AM
I dont think you are crazy...i think its a great idea! Having two children that are close in age will allow then to not only have a playmate...but to learn from one another... i hope you get two beautiful bfps asap! ;-)
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Thank you! I'll be ecstatic with one but I was just thinking out loud :)

Quoting nylah21: I dont think you are crazy...i think its a great idea! Having two children that are close in age will allow then to not only have a playmate...but to learn from one another... i hope you get two beautiful bfps asap! ;-)
turnergrace
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:51 AM

I would love that too. I would love it more if they came at the same time, just saying... lol ;) Good luck to you!!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:52 AM
Me too! Only because I'm not crazy about the fact I'll need a c section

Quoting turnergrace:

I would love that too. I would love it more if they came at the same time, just saying... lol ;) Good luck to you!!

MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:44 AM
I felt the same way. My older girls are 8 and they're twins, so when I had my daughter, who's 18 months now, I wanted her to have a close sib so she wouldn't feel left out. That's how I ended up with my 9 week old :)

They're all girls. I worry that if I have a boy next that I'll feel like he needs a brother--that could be a slippery slope, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Hope you get a BFP hugs
midnitelady84
by Kristan on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
When i get a bfp s/he will be 7 years younger than the youngest now and almost 14 years younger than the oldest lol but i only want one more. 5 will be plenty! 2 of his, 2 of mine and 1 of ours.
Dana0303
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Your not crazy. I'd do the same thing and think the same way.
ajnreidsmama
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I don't blame you.  I think 2 more would be perfect.  You are on Clomid right? Maybe you'll get them both at once ;)

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM

i dont think ur crazy either :) makes sence to me :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)