Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok my last time testing. AF due Thursday.

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Ok ladies I need your eyes one last time. I'm not seeing anything I'm 14 dpo. My hope level went down. :( good luck to y'all. On a brighter note I'm heading back to work today yay it will keep my mind occupied.;)-
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ALGiveans
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Hoping you get a BFP sweety hugs
Keep me posted sweety hugs
If your AF don't show Thursday try Friday if it still don't show hoping you get a BFP hon hugs
tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow 14dpo and af is due Thursday? Hopefully you still have a chance at your bfp. Here's to being occupied!
misskriss10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't see anything but my eyes suck so that doesn't mean much. You're not out until af shows (:
ALGiveans
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I know right!! I'm praying I'm one of those that will just get a late positive after AF is due. But I'm losing the faith. O well always next cycle. >:/

Quoting tsmcconnell: Wow 14dpo and af is due Thursday? Hopefully you still have a chance at your bfp. Here's to being occupied!

tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM
So sorry! Ttc sucks so badly. Do you have any other children? Having signs of pregnancy?

Quoting ALGiveans:

I know right!! I'm praying I'm one of those that will just get a late positive after AF is due. But I'm losing the faith. O well always next cycle. >:/

Quoting tsmcconnell: Wow 14dpo and af is due Thursday? Hopefully you still have a chance at your bfp. Here's to being occupied!

ALGiveans
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM

No, we have a fur baby. We've been TTC our #1. I have no idea if I'm having preg symptoms, I've had cramping every now and then but not too bad, tender breast and lower back pain but it could just be AF. So I try not to go by symptoms.:/ I guess I'll have to wait and see. :)

Quoting tsmcconnell: So sorry! Ttc sucks so badly. Do you have any other children? Having signs of pregnancy?

Quoting ALGiveans:

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM

i dont see anything :( sry 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)