Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looks like it's a...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

BFN. At least for now.

I'm 11dpo so hopefully I'm nor out yet.

I also hate these blue dye tests because they play tricks on you. That's the last time I'll let hubby pick up tests on his way home from work haha
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
misskriss10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

A little closer.

My phone takes crappy pictures :/
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Hoping you get a BFP sweety hugs
Keep me posted hon hugs
misskriss10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Thank you!

Quoting mdawn028: Hoping you get a BFP sweety hugs

Keep me posted hon hugs
tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Looks like the blue pooled? Why do men always pick the blue one!? Hope you get that bfp!
lilmama8408
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

blue dye tests are always cheaper hubs said as a guy being near that stuff is akward so they generally buy the first thing they see or cheapest...

Quoting tsmcconnell: Looks like the blue pooled? Why do men always pick the blue one!? Hope you get that bfp!

in love2007 toddler boy 2008   baby girl2012

ALGiveans
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Good Luck still early yet. I tested today and I'm 14 dpo, still bfn. Hope we both get our bfp!!!praying

misskriss10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:03 AM
I totally thought I saw a line in the darker picture but I know these tests are known for tricking people. And Im not sure but I learned my lesson haha

Quoting tsmcconnell: Looks like the blue pooled? Why do men always pick the blue one!? Hope you get that bfp!
misskriss10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
That's very true. My hubby is definitely a cheapskate.

Quoting lilmama8408:

blue dye tests are always cheaper hubs said as a guy being near that stuff is akward so they generally buy the first thing they see or cheapest...

misskriss10
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Fx for a BFP for both of us (:

Quoting ALGiveans:

Good Luck still early yet. I tested today and I'm 14 dpo, still bfn. Hope we both get our bfp!!!praying

tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I thought maybe it was the blue they were attracted to vs pink lol. I'm sure you are right.

Quoting lilmama8408:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)