Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FMU....looks lighter than yesterdays???

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

the original is in the comments, this is all i could pull.. anyone else wanna try? and my arrows are slightly off... sorry

in love

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CamoPrincessUN
by Danielle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:13 AM

original

CamoPrincessUN
by Danielle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM

aww can't see it in the original on this pic :/

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM

i do see somehting, but every test is different, that one may not have the same amount of dye or it could be a little weaker,, or it could be a chemicle pregnany, if i were you i would test every other day because of how hcg rises, or take a frer 

CamoPrincessUN
by Danielle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM

well i have one more FRER and AF is due today (hopin she doesn't show) i'm waiting to take that one in 2 days (new years day) if she's still a no show. otherwise i have no more pee sticks lol so i'm just gonna have to suck it up.

Quoting kendraamornot:

i do see somehting, but every test is different, that one may not have the same amount of dye or it could be a little weaker,, or it could be a chemicle pregnany, if i were you i would test every other day because of how hcg rises, or take a frer 

in love

CamoPrincessUN
by Danielle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM

this was FMU, the ones i took last night were like smu. and there's a barely visible line, which i could pull better .

mss119
by Maggie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/30079/forums/read/19454459/FMU_vs_EVE_Chart_Pic

This was posted the other day, shows some women may better luck testing later in the day, especially before af is due. Gl to you!

Quoting CamoPrincessUN:

this was FMU, the ones i took last night were like smu. and there's a barely visible line, which i could pull better .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)