Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Absence

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this
Sorry for being inactive. I needed a couple days to deal with another failed month and then I for sick. Not sure what I have but it feels like a sinus infection or flu. Ugh.

Hope everyone has been doing well! Whose hoping for a January BFP with me?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mss119
by Maggie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM
I was just thinking last night that you haven't been around much! Hope your break was helpful, and that you feel better soon. I'm testing in the first half of January, hope we both get our bfps in January!
bellanicolexox
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I haven't left my bed other than to use the bathroom in 30 hours. Just trying to get better before ovulation happens so I can BD.

Quoting mss119: I was just thinking last night that you haven't been around much! Hope your break was helpful, and that you feel better soon. I'm testing in the first half of January, hope we both get our bfps in January!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I'm 5 DPO Hoping for a miracle
Baby dust of both of us:)
mss119
by Maggie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Oh wow, hope you get rid of it soon! We had a terrible illness sweep through our house the week after thanksgiving, it took df, me, and both of my girls out for an entire week! Glad you can get tons of rest, it should help to get better quick!

Quoting bellanicolexox: I haven't left my bed other than to use the bathroom in 30 hours. Just trying to get better before ovulation happens so I can BD.

Quoting mss119: I was just thinking last night that you haven't been around much! Hope your break was helpful, and that you feel better soon. I'm testing in the first half of January, hope we both get our bfps in January!
Sonylena
by Selena on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Missed you! Hope you're feeling better!

mdm122789
by Mel on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

ME! (:

AnnaJiang
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:44 AM

In case you never heard about it. If you have a flu or cold. Antoxidant can help.

Best one is Antiodiant with Vitamin C. Drink every four hours. It will help you dramatically.

ajnreidsmama
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Sometimes a little break is necessary for your own sanity.  Best of luck this cycle, and feel better!!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Ooohhh me me me :) glad to see you back
Tressa1
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM
I was just thinking of you. Sorry your not feeling well. :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)