• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's so disappointing

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 2 Replies

Hi everyone, I'm having a sad day :( I don't post very often or respond to other posts but I am on this forum many times a day reading through all the posts and comments. A year ago this week I had a miscarriage and haven't been able to get my bfp yet :( we have been "not preventing" for 2+ years now and are both in our early twenties. Two summers ago I went to the doctor and was told I had a few NORMAL cysts on my ovaries but they shouldn't be causing anything. My hormone levels were checked and all was well. I am tracking my BBT and taking OPKS this cycle when I finally get O symptoms. For the past 2 1/2 years I went from a 36 day cycle to 60+ day cycles. I am on CD27 with no O yet so I know I'm in for another disappointing long cycle. I just want a baby. Why is it so hard to do what our bodies are meant for :( I hope everyone else is having a good day. Baby dust to us all!!!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jorleny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I'm so sorry you're going through this. I feel like I'm also in for a disappointment this month, but it can happen!! I haven't had a regular period since I had my daughter so I'm really scared I'll have to go through treatment after having her. GL and stay positive :)
Mollycg14
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM
So sorry to hear about this. Just try and stay positive. It's so hard though something's especially if you think it's your month. I know exactly how you feel about ovulating. I went to the doctor because I haven't had a period in 3 months. They checked hormone levels and told me I had normal cysts in my uterus. I'm hoping the medicine she have me will get me cycles back on track but it doesn't help with Oing. It sucks when you know you don't even have a chance each month because of not ovulating. Stay positive. Hopefully we both get BFP's soon!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)