Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to be done

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
I'm already feeling out this cycle. I took a FRER at 10dpo and it was a BFN. I just don't feel pregnant at all. I'm going to focus on eating better and losing some of this weight that I have gained in the last couple of months. I really thought God wanted us to have another baby... :(
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trying4onemore
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww honey We all get down, I tried for years. Breaks are good for you!! I took a three month break lost a ton of weight and blam baby after YEARS
Barbiedoll137
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
We are taking a 3 month break at least since I will be on an acne medication that you can't take while ttc. My hubby got me a juicer for Christmas... I'm going to get healthy and focus on the kids I have! Thank you.

Quoting Trying4onemore: Aww honey We all get down, I tried for years. Breaks are good for you!! I took a three month break lost a ton of weight and blam baby after YEARS
Barbiedoll137
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My chart. Keep in mind, I took soy iso and progesterone cream.
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
3 moms liked this
If your heart feels this is what God wants for you, then he does...but remember God will bless you when the time is right. Don't give up, trust in God and all will prevail :-)!
Barbiedoll137
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM
3 moms liked this
You are absolutely right! It will happen in his timing, I just need to be patient. Thank you for posting this, it brightened my day! :)

Quoting noonelikeme564: If your heart feels this is what God wants for you, then he does...but remember God will bless you when the time is right. Don't give up, trust in God and all will prevail :-)!
cookie860
by Stephanie ♡ on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

I hear you. I actually gained back some lbs and more.. UGH! So back to the running and hoping to lose weight ive been bad. :( But, I totally understand how you feel i took two tests so far and allllll BFN. But, i havent taken one lately. maybe ill run to the dollar store and grab one or two just for fun. I dnt feel prego i just wish i got a postive since we really weren't trying this month. YOU ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND MAYBE YOULL END UP WITH A SURPRISE !:)

CrimsonRadiance
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Aww, I am sure most of us have felt that way ( I know I have!) Taking a break is usually best. And who knows... maybe while you aren't trying, is when you will be surprised! 

Barbiedoll137
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't even want to take another test. It's so depressing. I'm just waiting for AF to show her ugly face! :)

Quoting cookie860:

I hear you. I actually gained back some lbs and more.. UGH! So back to the running and hoping to lose weight ive been bad. :( But, I totally understand how you feel i took two tests so far and allllll BFN. But, i havent taken one lately. maybe ill run to the dollar store and grab one or two just for fun. I dnt feel prego i just wish i got a postive since we really weren't trying this month. YOU ENJOY YOUR BREAK AND MAYBE YOULL END UP WITH A SURPRISE !:)

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
:-)!

Quoting Barbiedoll137: You are absolutely right! It will happen in his timing, I just need to be patient. Thank you for posting this, it brightened my day! :)

Quoting noonelikeme564: If your heart feels this is what God wants for you, then he does...but remember God will bless you when the time is right. Don't give up, trust in God and all will prevail :-)!
Trying4onemore
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I wish you all the BEST!!!

the only advice I can give is on the weight loss front

DO NOT go on a diet, do a lifestyle change...do something you can do FOREVER, meaning that you don't want to buy premade frozen meals cause you won't eat those forever, don't take a pill to help, just eat GOOD and healthy choices...burn more than you eat which is really really easy if eating healthy

I took a GREAT note out of the paleo diet though I don't use the diet itself the one thing i did take and helped me a ton is this

"pretend you are a cave women when you go shopping ..if you don't think millions of years ago a cave women would know what they were looking at DONT BUY IT!"

so if she saw fruits,veggies meat she knows what they are

she sees boxed meals, frozen foods (other than veggies of course) she has NO CLUE what that is THAT IS NOT FOOD

Quoting Barbiedoll137: We are taking a 3 month break at least since I will be on an acne medication that you can't take while ttc. My hubby got me a juicer for Christmas... I'm going to get healthy and focus on the kids I have! Thank you.

Quoting Trying4onemore: Aww honey We all get down, I tried for years. Breaks are good for you!! I took a three month break lost a ton of weight and blam baby after YEARS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)