Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crud Muffins!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
So because I got called out of bed at 6am yesterday I didn't get to temp. And then I didn't get home unyil 530 this morning so I didn't get to temp again!! Usually I would be ok with iy but this is crucial timing here!! I'm due to ovulate in the enxy few days if it didn't happen last night. Ugh!! I'm still trying to figure out what happpened. I was sitting on the floor feeling fine and suddenly I had to puke. I did and was mostly fine after. Went and sat back down and then got intense pinchy cramps right in the front of my uterus that kinda pinched down into my cervix. Very weird pain to have with ovulation. I've been having o cramps for several days and I di frequently get super nauseous with ovulation but this was just odd. And I need to be able to temp!! On op of it all I wasn't home all day yesterday and my son seems to have hidden my basal. I'm going to be searching for it all day.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Hope you get a BFP hugs sweety keep me posted hon
GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Oh man! I hate missing temping days when they are critical. I hope you find your basal!

ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Good luck! Maybe you haven't o'd yet and you can find your thermometer before you do.
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Hey momma!!! Some luck huh! Hoping this is your month! Don't miss that egg girl! :-)
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM
I'm hoping. But not hopeful. I need to get some bd in today but I'm less animated than a zombie lol

Quoting noonelikeme564: Hey momma!!! Some luck huh! Hoping this is your month! Don't miss that egg girl! :-)
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Found it! Helpful squirt put it back in my bathroom drawer lol with the other thermometers.

Quoting GwenMB:

Oh man! I hate missing temping days when they are critical. I hope you find your basal!

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM
I hope I haven't yet. I'm still just barely having ewcm and I usually get five days of it before oday so I might be oing late. Not surprised with this exhaustion.

Quoting ARClay: Good luck! Maybe you haven't o'd yet and you can find your thermometer before you do.
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Perk it up girl!

Quoting GoldenLinds: I'm hoping. But not hopeful. I need to get some bd in today but I'm less animated than a zombie lol

Quoting noonelikeme564: Hey momma!!! Some luck huh! Hoping this is your month! Don't miss that egg girl! :-)
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM
I've had less than 7hrs sleep in the last 48hrs. Dh just touches my shoulder and its so comfoting I sway half asleep rihht then and there.

Quoting noonelikeme564: Perk it up girl!

Quoting GoldenLinds: I'm hoping. But not hopeful. I need to get some bd in today but I'm less animated than a zombie lol

kendraamornot
by Kendra on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

i hated missing temps to... im not temping or using opks right now... just going with the flow..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)