Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for those who's dh got a sa.....

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM
  • 26 Replies
What'd they do to get the sample? I'm trying to help hubby think of the fastest and least embarrassing way to go in a cup. Thx :)
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I knew a couple who was able to do it at home? Maybe see if you can go with him? IDK, I think if he is doing it a an office there is going to be pressure no matter what you guys do, but maybe with you there it can be like a "danger of getting caught" turn on?

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM
My dh went and they did say I could go but I didn't think I could be mature about it lol I'll ask him tonight how he managed
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM
So he can actually have intercourse to collect the sample? And at the office? That's hot! I'll love it, he won't lol he's kinda square

Quoting RheaF:

I knew a couple who was able to do it at home? Maybe see if you can go with him? IDK, I think if he is doing it a an office there is going to be pressure no matter what you guys do, but maybe with you there it can be like a "danger of getting caught" turn on?

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Idk how he managed it. He had to do it in the restroom at the hospital (a single obviously lol). He said it was really awkward but he got it done lol.
Melodee0119
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM
We just had to get it to the lab within 30 mins
Fairegirl33
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:53 PM

they handed mine a cup and told him to go use the public bathroom... which i found very funny yet disturbing.

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
They do make special condoms for that exact purpose but Idk if a clinic/hospital would have them lol

Quoting momof1want1mor: So he can actually have intercourse to collect the sample? And at the office? That's hot! I'll love it, he won't lol he's kinda square

Quoting RheaF:

RheaF
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, maybe not intercourse, but I am sure there are "other" things you could do to help?

Quoting momof1want1mor: So he can actually have intercourse to collect the sample? And at the office? That's hot! I'll love it, he won't lol he's kinda square

Quoting RheaF:

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Mine too lol

Quoting Fairegirl33:

they handed mine a cup and told him to go use the public bathroom... which i found very funny yet disturbing.

Fairegirl33
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM

it is a constant joke in our house now... i figure with all the bs i have already been through and will go through, he can handle a bit of joking LOL

Quoting Proud-mama-05: Mine too lol

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)