Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

labor on your own?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM
  • 16 Replies
Just curious...who has gone into labor on their own and how did you feel the day or days before?

I just feel blah today..not like coming down sick with anything just an aweful migrane that won't ease up with tylenol and heartburn all day no matter what I do..the damn heheartburn is making me slightly queasy. .
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I felt normal the day before having both my boys, I had little to no warning whatsoever except I lost my mucus plug the night before with both around dinner time & woke up at 6am in labor BOTH times..........my girls I was induced.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Hey Kary are you back to ttc or just peeking in :)

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

I felt normal the day before having both my boys, I had little to no warning whatsoever except I lost my mucus plug the night before with both around dinner time & woke up at 6am in labor BOTH times..........my girls I was induced.

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM
I was induced with my dd and she's been my only experience. Hope that helps :)
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Lol no, I dont think we'll ever been TTC again ;) We have 4, 2 boys & 2 girls, we are very content being done HOWEVER my husband feels we have another boy missing, he sincerely & deeply feels this way so we haven't made any permanent decisions, leaving it in God's hands basically. I refuse to use BC and I have struggled with infertility with all my kids so I figure if by chance I conceive NOT trying for once then it was meant to be Lol.

I still miss ya'll so I like to check in ;)

Quoting momof1want1mor: Hey Kary are you back to ttc or just peeking in :)

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Oh Ok well Im glad you come by. I hope some day I can finally get my bfp. My dd will be 10 in April, I'm ready for a sweet little baby and hope that God will bless me with one eventually. Hopefully before I'm 35 so that we won't have more issues so I have 4 years

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

Lol no, I dont think we'll ever been TTC again ;) We have 4, 2 boys & 2 girls, we are very content being done HOWEVER my husband feels we have another boy missing, he sincerely & deeply feels this way so we haven't made any permanent decisions, leaving it in God's hands basically. I refuse to use BC and I have struggled with infertility with all my kids so I figure if by chance I conceive NOT trying for once then it was meant to be Lol.

I still miss ya'll so I like to check in ;)

Quoting momof1want1mor: Hey Kary are you back to ttc or just peeking in :)

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

nylah21
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:52 AM
I felt normal the day before. However the day i gave birth...i experienced period like cramps that told me something was off
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I had those type of cramps yesterday....but never had any accompanying contractiona other than one or two. Baby actually hurts me when he moves. .I get shooting pains through my entire pelvic region Lol

Quoting nylah21: I felt normal the day before. However the day i gave birth...i experienced period like cramps that told me something was off
HolliBerry21
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I couldn't hold still the day before... I was cleaning everything and that night I lost my mucus plug. Around 730am my water broke.

TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:20 AM
When my labor first starts, I have a general feeling of discomfort. Maybe minor aches and pains, but mostly just the feeling that I cannot get comfortable no matter what I do. I find myself moving around a lot.
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I wished that happened for me. I lost my plug friday...I am 1 cm all the way through...and 50%

Quoting HolliBerry21:

I couldn't hold still the day before... I was cleaning everything and that night I lost my mucus plug. Around 730am my water broke.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)