Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Usually i walk right by the sushi guy in Kroger...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

But man oh man... today I walked by.. then backed up and looked. Then went to get the things I had actually went there for. And the whole time I was looking at the children cold meds... all I could think of was that darn sushi! LOL! I ended up back over there and somehow found my self with both California Rolls AND Tokyo Rolls at the check out! I didn't realize I was a big sushi eater til I was chowing down in my car! LOL I am kinda embarrassed, but also though it was funny. And now that I am home and have eaten the last one.. I am debating on calling DH to see if he will pick me up some more on his way home from work *blush*

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
CrimsonRadiance
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I am only 5dpo, and other then being extremely, extremely tired (and now thinking I MUST have sushi to continue living...) I don't have any other symptoms.

mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Be careful about eating sushi sweety just in case you might be pregnant hugs
Hope you get a BFP sweety hugs

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Oh, I am only 5dpo, and other then being extremely, extremely tired (and now thinking I MUST have sushi to continue living...) I don't have any other symptoms.

CrimsonRadiance
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Both kind I got are cooked, not raw. :-) but thank you!! 

Quoting mdawn028: Be careful about eating sushi sweety just in case you might be pregnant hugs
Hope you get a BFP sweety hugs

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
You should sooo try the Crunch Rolls yum.. I've only had those bc they were for samples at Kroger so not sure of the comparisons to what you had but I love them! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRadiance
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:46 PM

LOL! You are soo not helping.. ha! I might have to try those! :-) any idea what is in them? 

Quoting Kimipeli: You should sooo try the Crunch Rolls yum.. I've only had those bc they were for samples at Kroger so not sure of the comparisons to what you had but I love them! Lol

CrimsonRadiance
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Oh my gosh! I looked it up.. and it looks and sounds so delish! LOL!

Quoting Kimipeli: You should sooo try the Crunch Rolls yum.. I've only had those bc they were for samples at Kroger so not sure of the comparisons to what you had but I love them! Lol

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol! I have no clue what's in them but omg! So.worth the drive, money! You've made me so hungry! Sad thing is I just ate supper hahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRadiance
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:57 PM

LOL! Sorry! At least you're not hungry alone.. I am starving! ;-)

Quoting Kimipeli: Lol! I have no clue what's in them but omg! So.worth the drive, money! You've made me so hungry! Sad thing is I just ate supper hahaha

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Hahaha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)