Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel depressed today

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am starting to feel hopeless about having my 2nd child. So many people I know are getting pregnant and might I add that it isn't fair my 16 year old brother and his gf are both living with my grandma and expecting a child(they have been trying for four months), my sister is 17 and trying to get pregnant with her second and she is constantly yelling at her son. Then my moms friend does drugs and is expecting her 3rd child. Why do all the bad parents or the people not mature enough the ones to get pregnant. I lost two babies last year, I have been trying for 8 months, not including the time before I took a break and I feel hopeless and heart broken. 

It is so hard to stay positive about it here lately. :( I feel it isn't going to happen.

I am not against being a teen mom, I don't want anyone to get that impression I was 17 when I got pregnant and had my DD, however I had graduated, was married, and living in my own place with my husband. 

CafeMom Tickers

Trying to Conceive Ticker

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry for your losses sweety big hugs
Hoping you get a BFP hon
Keep me posted hugs
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Feel free to message me anytime you need to talk hugs sweety hoping you get a BFP hugs
Loving19mommy92
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM

thank you, I have purchased some ovulation test, so hopefully they will help me get pregnant as quick as they did before. 

Quoting mdawn028: I'm sorry for your losses sweety big hugs
Hoping you get a BFP hon
Keep me posted hugs

CafeMom Tickers

Loving19mommy92
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Thank you. 

Quoting mdawn028: Feel free to message me anytime you need to talk hugs sweety hoping you get a BFP hugs

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)