• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TWW, I Hate You

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this
Currently, I'm on cycle day 20, and about 2-3 days past ovulation (I'm pretty sure I ovulated late Friday/early Saturday).

I'm not sure when AF will be here (sometimes I have 27 day cycles, sometimes 34, it varies). This is also my first cycle since my laparoscopy, so I'm not sure what to expect.

I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot because I don't want to get my hopes up. I know it's still extremely early, and I honestly haven't felt any different since I had my usual left sided ovulation pain Friday night, except today, I have felt very, very, very mild cramps. I probably wouldn't even have noticed if I hadn't been paying attention to my body, so I keep telling myself it's nothing.

I'm hoping and praying that this is my month, and it's finally my turn. I am keeping all you ladies in my thoughts, as well! I hope we ALL get our BFPs soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Big hugs sweety hope you get a BFP hon
I'm CD30 it's tough waiting to see if AF is a show or no show hugs
I'm hoping AF don't show the 1rst or 12th if AF is a no show the 1rst I'll wait till the 6 th to test if no show on AF the 12th I'll wait till the 19th hoping we all get BFPs hugs hon
ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM
You and me both, girl. I'm only 4dpo and it is d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g...
KJ786
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:23 PM
I know, waiting sucks! I think I might try to test this weekend. It might still be too early at that point, since I don't know exactly when to expect my period, but I have three pregnancy tests! I will try to use them sparingly. lol. Best of luck to both of us! :)

Quoting mdawn028: Big hugs sweety hope you get a BFP hon

I'm CD30 it's tough waiting to see if AF is a show or no show hugs

I'm hoping AF don't show the 1rst or 12th if AF is a no show the 1rst I'll wait till the 6 th to test if no show on AF the 12th I'll wait till the 19th hoping we all get BFPs hugs hon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KJ786
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Tell me about it! I'm trying to distract myself, so the time will go by faster, but I always find myself on google, researching more symptoms again. lol.

Quoting ARClay: You and me both, girl. I'm only 4dpo and it is d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Yep!

Quoting KJ786: Tell me about it! I'm trying to distract myself, so the time will go by faster, but I always find myself on google, researching more symptoms again. lol.

Quoting ARClay: You and me both, girl. I'm only 4dpo and it is d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)