• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want To know

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Have anybody ever used Clear Blue Digital ovulation kit if you have an irregular period.angry

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Shorty6160
by Kate on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I was just looking at these online and wondering the same, if they work well enough to justify the price. FYI the are on amazon for $109 cheapest place I have found them.

mzrambin
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I keep reading about it but it does answer all your question ... Then you have question like that the ladies on here act like they don't know..

mzrambin
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Shorty they have then on sell at CVS too....

mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM
I wouldn't see why they wouldn't they should work as long as you O whether you O sooner or later in your cycle they should detect it hugs
mdawn028
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:34 PM
It should work as long as you O hugs
mzrambin
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

ndawn im just in the dark not sure when i should start that the part i dont understand

robimom
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I used the CBdigi's for a cycle, but I didn't like them. I used two different ones and the CB seemed to be on a "set time" when it told me I O'd I actually hadn't yet according to another type of test, so I bought a new pack and continued to use the same pee with both CB and other test, and again the CB said I O'd after a certain time, and I actually had not O'd yet. I owed 3 days after using the second CB digi test. I think they're unreliable. Stick to using the lined ones. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)