• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

soooo random question for those who've had a previous pregnancy.... with my DD, i got little white spots all over my breasts, mainly right around my areolas, but they were pretty scattered all over, this was later on in my pregnancy, did anyone else notice this on theirs? I ask because AF is a no show, there are tiny little veins all over my super swollen tata's (along with the super sensitive nipples) AND these little white bumps just started showing up everywhere... it basically looks like my pores on my tatas are white... if that makes sense....

in love

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LaDulceVida
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Montgomery glands. I know they are normal of course during pregnancy and for some women more prominent around af time. If youve missed ur period, I would definitely test. Good luck!
Trying4onemore
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I had that with dd test
CamoPrincessUN
by Danielle on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

they just came out of nowhere, today. i've noticed them before they used to pop out in the summer when i would tan or what not, but haven't seen them in a while, idk if it's a pre AF thing cuz i've never really paid attention before, but they're really noticeable , so I would think I'd have noticed them before.

Quoting Trying4onemore: I had that with dd test

in love

meagan517
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
When preggo with my twins I had tons of veins on my nipples
2014-BabyLopez
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Well they say the areoles grow and or change color during pregnancy so it's possible. Fx for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)