Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant with mirena?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
So lately I have been having some pregnancy symptoms, or so I think. I really feel like I have been feeling little kicks inside my belly on a daily basis.I have also had really sore breast but no morning sickness or anything like that. I do feel really bloated lately and I feel like I have been eating more.I also still have a period ever month too. I took a hpt about a month ago and it was negative but I still have my doubts. When i was pregnant with my son all of my jewelry including my wedding ring which is real had turned my fingers green and stopped after he was born, but my jewelry has started doing that again over the last few months. I also feel like i have gotten more colds this winter then i had ever got before.I have had the mirena and its going on 16 months that I have had it. Recently it seems like the strings to it have moved down some and one day when trying to feel the strings i actually touched the bottom of the mirena. Now I'm afraid I might be pregnant and won't have insurance to go to the doctor until march. I have read so many stories about women getting pregnant on the mirena. I just don't know what to think.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dana0303
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I would go regardless of insurance just to check.
huntermom85
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Take a test
chelsea0809
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Quoting huntermom85: Take a test

I have already taken one test and it came back ne
gative.
lilGsmomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:47 PM
88 cents at Wal-Mart or planned parenthood is free.
lilGsmomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM
A month ago right? Retest!

Quoting chelsea0809:
Quoting huntermom85: Take a test

I have already taken one test and it came back ne

gative.
chelsea0809
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:49 PM
With planned parent hood do a blood test? I've alteady taken a home pregnancy test and it was negative but I'm still not completly convinced.
lilGsmomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM
If confirmed at planned parenthood you get medicade.
lilGsmomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
When I went it was pee in a cup. Also call and ask if they can check your birth control?
chelsea0809
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I was really trying to hold out until march when my work insurance starts but I might just have to suck it up and go anyway just to make sure.
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM
I'm confused, are you going to find out if you're pregnant or to have you mirena looked at (it sounds like its moved or is falling out??)

Quoting chelsea0809:

I was really trying to hold out until march when my work insurance starts but I might just have to suck it up and go anyway just to make sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)