Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having anxiety

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 23 Replies
We're at a hotel tonight just getting away:) but here's the problem. I packed a makeup bag with some opks and my thermometer and I can't find it! I think I left it at home :(
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KJ786
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Don't worry. :) Just make sure to have sex anyway. You won't know for sure if you're ovulating, but at least you will have your bases covered, just in case!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Libby22
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Maybe it's fate telling you to relax and enjoy your hubs! Now get off CM and get to it missy!

Have a great night out!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
No anxiety just have sex n ask him how hot it was... Lol jk omg.. Have fun girlie!
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM
It will be ok. Don't stress! Enjoy your get away :)
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM
We have our dd so not happening :(

Quoting Libby22: Maybe it's fate telling you to relax and enjoy your hubs! Now get off CM and get to it missy!

Have a great night out!
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
I wish but we have dd with us so that's not happening lol

Quoting tryingfor7: No anxiety just have sex n ask him how hot it was... Lol jk omg.. Have fun girlie!
Libby22
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Awww sorry hun! I'm sure missing one day of temps won't throw you completely off. GL and have a nice night in the hotel :)

Quoting momof1want1mor: We have our dd so not happening :(

Quoting Libby22: Maybe it's fate telling you to relax and enjoy your hubs! Now get off CM and get to it missy!

Have a great night out!
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Getting hubby to dtd is one of the hardest parts of ttc plus we have dd with us

Quoting KJ786: Don't worry. :) Just make sure to have sex anyway. You won't know for sure if you're ovulating, but at least you will have your bases covered, just in case!
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM
Ugh I'm going crazy though :( whah lol I've been trying to be real good tracking it

Quoting Libby22: Awww sorry hun! I'm sure missing one day of temps won't throw you completely off. GL and have a nice night in the hotel :)

Quoting momof1want1mor: We have our dd so not happening :(

Have a great night out!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Well crap tell the hotel u gotta fever maybe they have a thermometer. Oral temp is better than nothing!! Have fun n hit the hot tub

Quoting momof1want1mor: I wish but we have dd with us so that's not happening lol

Quoting tryingfor7: No anxiety just have sex n ask him how hot it was... Lol jk omg.. Have fun girlie!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)