Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
  • 44 Replies
2 moms liked this

I have a friend who had her last period on October 28th. She was in denial about the possiblity of being pregnant (this would be her fifth). She had talked to me about adopting the baby if she is pregnant. I of course said yes if that's what she wanted (heck yes heck yes!) so we went and got her a first response. It was totally negative. She had actually found out at the drs with all her kids so she doesn't know if they work for her or not. She should be like 9 weeks. Do u hit a point they don't work??

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Well shoot idk but I hope she is n gives u such a blessing!:)
ARClay
by Alyssa on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:53 PM
I don't know. I'd be buying her six different kinds to use to make sure.
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought about it lol. But she has insurance so she's gonna go get a blood test tomorrow I think. 

Quoting ARClay: I don't know. I'd be buying her six different kinds to use to make sure.

Libby22
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Bump for update!!!

So exciting for you! I really hope it works out. If she's not pregnant, have you started taking steps toward adoption in general? Keep us updated girl... We're rooting for you!!

MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this
OMG.... Please let her be pregnant!!!!
DavonnaC
by Davonna on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No update yet. I'm hoping she can get a blood draw today! We haven't taken steps but we've talked about it. Agency adoption is sooooo expensive. But I've been checking into a lot lf agencies lol. 

Quoting Libby22:

Bump for update!!!

So exciting for you! I really hope it works out. If she's not pregnant, have you started taking steps toward adoption in general? Keep us updated girl... We're rooting for you!!

DavonnaC
by Davonna on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

It's almost as hard as my twws waiting to hear if she's pregnant lol! Twins run in her family and I feel bad but I'm really hoping it's twins lol :)

Quoting MommytoangelE07: OMG.... Please let her be pregnant!!!!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
EEEEEKKKK!!! HOW EXCITING IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I HOPE SHE IS KEEP US POSTED YAY!
MommytoangelE07
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhhhhh!!!! That would be amazing! I can't hardly take this, hope for an update soon!

Quoting DavonnaC:

It's almost as hard as my twws waiting to hear if she's pregnant lol! Twins run in her family and I feel bad but I'm really hoping it's twins lol :)

Quoting MommytoangelE07: OMG.... Please let her be pregnant!!!!

Libby22
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
So awesome!!! I know you could get a loan for it... A MUCH better investment than a car or something IMO. I'll be watching for your updates!!!

Quoting DavonnaC:

No update yet. I'm hoping she can get a blood draw today! We haven't taken steps but we've talked about it. Agency adoption is sooooo expensive. But I've been checking into a lot lf agencies lol. 

Quoting Libby22:

Bump for update!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)