Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure if you remember me but.....

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

We are starting our IVF cycle on the 2nd! I go in for my baseline reading that day, then I start ALL the meds to grow eggs and such. If all goes well, I will have extraction and hopefully implantation soon after!

I am so nervous! I am so anti-med and would prefer to go natural, however DH and I have been trying for 4 years now with no success. His motility isn't awesome, but it is barely in the "normal" range. Count and such is good (flipping amazing considering he had a reverse vasectomy 4 years ago)! My eggs are amazing, in fact I have more than what is considered acceptable for being a surrogate. So basically, it is just "unexplained infertility."

Please send many, many prayers our way! Insurance is covering tons of this, however it is still around 5k with what isn't covered and medications. We can only do this once, so it needs to go perfect :-)

Any advice, suggestions, etc?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM

BUMP!

kiddo0820
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Good luck!
Lmallonee
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Good luck!! If you don't mind me asking, what is his motility percentage?
hoping_for_more
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 3:38 PM

i dont know much about any of that but thought and prayers are with you and hubby through all of it! hope it's a great success!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Good luck to you. I have been through 3 IVFs so if you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Also try to drink at least a half a gallon of water a day when you start your meds, it will help a lot with bloating.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)