Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone who has ever used Clomid HELP,,

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 9 Replies
We went in today for a repeat ultrsasound I'm on cd 15. I went in at cd 11 and there were a couple follies that looked like they were going to become the dominate egg. However I went back today and there are still only a couple that look okay. My left ovary had 37 follicle and my right had 34. And out of those 71 foilcals only 4 looked liked they were trying to grow some more. He said my uterus lining was 9mm. He wants me to do an additional 5 days @ 50mg clomid to see if we can save this cycle. Or just start from scratch and next cycle start with 100mg initially.

So here I am day 15 taking Clomid 50mg tonight.

Anyone else taken clomped twice in one cycle?????
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lilGsmomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I have never heard of that. Maybe do some online research???
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:59 PM
No but my Dr was going to have me start regardless if I did or didn't get af but I ended up getting it that day
rockcrazyrebel
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM

My first cycle on Clomid was this cycle. I did not take it twice. Good luck tho. :)

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I had to take Clomid twice in March because my follicles weren't big enough. That was the first time I had ever heard of it.
Sabuchler
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Did you end up pregnant? Or just really bloated with follicles?

Quoting hypnautica: Yes I had to take Clomid twice in March because my follicles weren't big enough. That was the first time I had ever heard of it.
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Neither

Quoting Sabuchler: Did you end up pregnant? Or just really bloated with follicles?

Quoting hypnautica: Yes I had to take Clomid twice in March because my follicles weren't big enough. That was the first time I had ever heard of it.
Sabuchler
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Thanks!

Quoting hypnautica: Neither

Quoting Sabuchler: Did you end up pregnant? Or just really bloated with follicles?

jamie_lynn0709
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I did. I ended up doing a total that cycle of 200 or 250 mg of clomid. This wasn't my first time using clomid and my dr said that some times the follies will "resist" the clomid. Good luck!

SmallRiver22
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I did clomid it caused cysts and the lining of my uterus thin on my first try. I can't use it. Good luck sweety.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)