Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

HELLLLLLLO Ladies!

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:23 PM
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just wanted to stop by and say Happy New Year! I'm itching to find out what I have missed since I have been away. Anyone want to give me a quick update? Any BFPs? Anyone drop out? Good news, bad news, whatever. :) I miss you all! 

by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

How was the kiddos?

I am still BFN terrible but ok Christmas, Happy New year to you. Ihope 2014 bring all of us many many BFP"S

Ourbabygoals
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back!!!! Happy new year!!!

I'm in the lovely TWW... Had to US yesterday and found out I did ovulate so I'm excited... This is my first round of Clomid I don't feel all that confident but I guess we'll see.... I'm 5DPO today.... No real symptoms that I can tell..., of course I'm not expecting any either lol
midnitelady84
by Kristan on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally miss u! Hope your enjoying your babies!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Camoprincessun got BFP last night everyone else bfn I think or 2ww. Kendra's back n Jenny got Dh to agree to have SA ... Hope your having fun with the kids
mdawn028
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Miss you too sweety hugs
I'm not testing till the 6th or 19th of Jan. If AF don't show tomorrow the 1rst or 12th of Jan.
Really hoping for a BFP hugs
Good to hear from you hon hugs
Happy New Year sweety hugs
mdm122789
by Mel on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I am 4dpo of my 2nd Clomid cycle, Happy New Years to you too!

Invasive87
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Sad. I'm sorry mama. 2014 HAS to be it year for BFPS! The kids are wonderful. I'm loving every minute. They leave on Monday. :( I will be back for good then.

Quoting tiffluv81:

How was the kiddos?

I am still BFN terrible but ok Christmas, Happy New year to you. Ihope 2014 bring all of us many many BFP"S

Invasive87
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Yay for ovulation! I'm so excited for you! When do you plan on testing?

Quoting Ourbabygoals: Welcome back!!!! Happy new year!!!

I'm in the lovely TWW... Had to US yesterday and found out I did ovulate so I'm excited... This is my first round of Clomid I don't feel all that confident but I guess we'll see.... I'm 5DPO today.... No real symptoms that I can tell..., of course I'm not expecting any either lol
Invasive87
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I really am. Thanks mama. :)

Quoting midnitelady84: I totally miss u! Hope your enjoying your babies!
Invasive87
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Yay for Camoprincessun! Congrats mama! And book for all the BFNs. We just can't seem to catch a break. :( I saw Kendra is back, I'm glad to see her! And yay Jenny! Progress. :)

Thanks for the update mama. I hope you are doing well. :)

Quoting tryingfor7: Camoprincessun got BFP last night everyone else bfn I think or 2ww. Kendra's back n Jenny got Dh to agree to have SA ... Hope your having fun with the kids
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)