Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

im lost.... help

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:52 AM
  • 3 Replies
I don't understand these ovulation tests. I just got off my period on the 30th. my calendar says I shouldn't ovulate until next Sunday but I thought I'd go ahead and start testing daily just to check. day before yesterday the test line was very light, yesterday getting darker almost the same as the control line but then today back down to very light again...did I ovulate really early and miss it or an I not tresting right what's the deal?
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mss119
by Maggie on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Your negative ones won't always get progressively darker as you get closer to the surge, they can be darker and lighter then get darker again. Also make sure you don't use fmu for them, that can give false results darker than they really should be. Try to test around the same time of day, too, if possible.
ArmyWifey2013
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:06 AM
ok thank you so much I've been using fmu ill have t o change that lol

Quoting mss119: Your negative ones won't always get progressively darker as you get closer to the surge, they can be darker and lighter then get darker again. Also make sure you don't use fmu for them, that can give false results darker than they really should be. Try to test around the same time of day, too, if possible.
mss119
by Maggie on Jan. 2, 2014 at 7:08 AM
I thought you might be, since it's so early! Lol. Gl and fx you catch that eggy this month!

Quoting ArmyWifey2013: ok thank you so much I've been using fmu ill have t o change that lol

Quoting mss119: Your negative ones won't always get progressively darker as you get closer to the surge, they can be darker and lighter then get darker again. Also make sure you don't use fmu for them, that can give false results darker than they really should be. Try to test around the same time of day, too, if possible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN