Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your weirdest early pregnancy symptoms ladies, spill em here!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

So I am currently 11 DPO and am wondering if it is safe to start testing based on some (or what I believe to be) early pregnancy symptoms: fatigue, headaches, low energy, sore nipples, bloating and some pretty intense cramps (the last 2 days). Anyone else feel these symptoms so early? Is this all in my head? I am thinking about getting some cheapie tests tomorrow at Dollar General. Should i wait? I had a CP back in november and I'm really scared to get excited about a possible bean this month. I really really really want this to be our month, and we had sex literally every day (sometimes more than once a day) from my last day of my period until now, especially the day before and my O day, so there's no doubt the possibility is there. Anyone have any help/advice?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kat_James11
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:21 AM

You could certainly test now. BUt i wouldnt get too discouraged if it is negative. If you test use a cheapie and if its is negative wait till you miss AF and test again. All your symptoms are actually quite normal and common at 11 DPO but they could also be AF symptoms. I would just stay calm and go with the flow.

With my first pregnancy i had no clue i was pregnant until i was about 9 weeks. And the inly reason i found out was because i realized i had missed yet another period so i went to the dr and had blood work done. With my second i was TTC so i was really watching my body. My first indicator was the fatigue. By 4 DPO i was so tired but i found myself restless. Insomnia and i went hand in hand. With my 3rd i had  horrible morning sickness, but my first indicator was how sore my body felt. Literally felt like i had been hit by a bus.

msnewmommy87
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:02 AM
Sunday night I fell asleep on the couch but last night and tonight im exhausted but can't seem to get to sleep. The cramp thing is what's really freaking me out. Im gonna get some cheapies, but promise to try and not be ytoo upset it they are BFNs.
Leylahnie21
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Sore nipple and dry skin

tsmcconnell
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:10 AM
Ooh sounds like you had a fun month!
Symptoms-- call me crazy but my symptoms started at 6dpo.Aching inside hips and upper thighs, burning in my uterus for about an hour. Low back cramps were pretty significant on 6 &7 dpo. Still had them last night at 10dpo. Nausea, holy nausea and indegestion. My youngest child I ad this as a symptom too. Excessive "urpiness"...like burping kind of my not? My tummy often feels like my esophogus is a cork and it my pop and the contents may escape or I may vomit if I tip over or am not careful when I "urp" lol not burp. I couldn't keep my eyes open mon night but couldn't fall asleep because I felt SO sick! I was questioning wether or not I was coming down with something or really having pregnancy symptoms. Fatigue really set in at 6dpo. For 3 days in a row I could barely get out of bed in the morning. I'm usually up around 6am on week days and 7 on weekends. I wasn't waking up til about 9 am...and not by choice! School is back in session so I have to wake up early no matter what. Booo. Oh, and somehow I have been having round ligament pain! Idk how! Maybe because I have had several babies? Idk but apparently RL pain IS possible this early because I def know this is what it is! Oh, and I am still bf'ing my almost 21mo old. Only breast and nipple pain during ovulation which came later than I've ever noted.
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Early symptoms for me both times are extreme exhaustion, sore boobs, having to pee more and for me lack of headaches. I have them all the time but they just magically dissapear the moment I concieve. GL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)