Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: Type your question for our moms to answer What can...

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

Type your question for our moms to answer! What can i do if i want a baby boy?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Well its a 50/50 chance

They say sex closer to o is best and I have seen it work out but doesn't mean they weren't supposed to have a boy anyways
trying365
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:11 AM

HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE SEX TO GET PREGNANT? LIKE EVERY THREE DAYS OR EVERY OTHER DAY?

Larsbug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:36 PM

it's a 50/50 chance, they say to have sex the day you ovulate since male sperm is quicker than female sperm but it's not proven

Larsbug
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:38 PM

having sex everyday lowers men's sperm count, it is said that 48-72 hours are needed to regenerate the "best" sperm...so every other day to every 3rd day is fine...

Quoting trying365:

HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE SEX TO GET PREGNANT? LIKE EVERY THREE DAYS OR EVERY OTHER DAY?

Libby22
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:50 PM

Totally agree with this. The one time I've gotten a med-free BFP we DTD only twice in a month. I swear that actually helped us... Oh and having an orgasm too!

Quoting Larsbug:

having sex everyday lowers men's sperm count, it is said that 48-72 hours are needed to regenerate the "best" sperm...so every other day to every 3rd day is fine...

Quoting trying365:

violetlady
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:53 PM
I am 8 dpo, when I shoud start testing ?.... oh well to late I already did..bfn, can't control myself.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Pray

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)