Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh - what's your pet peeve,??

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this
My pet peeve is seeing someone talk like this online...

"I dnt knew girullzz, why you got to lose ya mind '

I can't stand it, it makes them look so stupid and uneducated

What's yours
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm the same way, hate that stuff! But a big pet peeve for me is chewing with your mouth open or talking with food in your mouth. Disgusting.

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Yeah that's pretty nasty stuff for sure

Quoting Nuggit222:

I'm the same way, hate that stuff! But a big pet peeve for me is chewing with your mouth open or talking with food in your mouth. Disgusting.

Dana0303
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:45 AM

The biggest would be someone lying to your face yet they are so dumb not realizing that we had this conversation the day before and yeah the typing the way they talk is another. Especially when you cant even read what they wrote or when you read it you have to talk like that to understand it. 

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM
That would bug the hell out of me!!!

Quoting Dana0303:

The biggest would be someone lying to your face yet they are so dumb not realizing that we had this conversation the day before and yeah the typing the way they talk is another. Especially when you cant even read what they wrote or when you read it you have to talk like that to understand it. 

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I use a lot of shorthand when I'm using my phone... Sorry, my job requires shorthand and so does typing on a 2 inch screen!:)
karaklett
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
When someone says they have to tell you something then they say nevermind.
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Oh no, maybe I can across wrong. Shorthand doesn't bother me

Ebonic and failure to sound half way intelligent bugs me....

Quoting tryingfor7: Lol I use a lot of shorthand when I'm using my phone... Sorry, my job requires shorthand and so does typing on a 2 inch screen!:)
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Lol.. I would drive you crazy

I do that all the time.. I usually am going to ask something, but figure it out the moment I ask I don't know why it does that to me lol.

Quoting karaklett: When someone says they have to tell you something then they say nevermind.
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Oh no.. I was just saying lots of ppl probably hate that I do that lol

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Oh no, maybe I can across wrong. Shorthand doesn't bother me

Quoting tryingfor7: Lol I use a lot of shorthand when I'm using my phone... Sorry, my job requires shorthand and so does typing on a 2 inch screen!:)
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Ah ha got ya I misunderstood.. What do you do for a living

Quoting tryingfor7: Oh no.. I was just saying lots of ppl probably hate that I do that lol

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Oh no, maybe I can across wrong. Shorthand doesn't bother me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)