Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The reason I won't be temping anymore!!!! CHART PIC ++UPDATE++

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 54 Replies

Mobile Photo

IT MAKES NOOOOOO SENSE!!!!! I give up!!!!!!!

UPDATE:  So here it is 7:35p.m. and I usually always start around 11-11:30a.m.; still no signs she's coming. . . cervix is high, hard, and closed   . . . Okay body, WTH is going on?!?!?!

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Yes they keep going up that shows a good progesterone production post o

Why would you stop temping because of something positive
Ourbabygoals
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Cause I should be starting today ... Neg tests... No signs AF is on her way AND it's too frustrating for me!!!!

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Yes they keep going up that shows a good progesterone production post o

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I thought this was your first month temping??

You don't know if you're due today

Some women have a longer than 14day lp :)

Quoting Ourbabygoals: Cause I should be starting today ... Neg tests... No signs AF is on her way AND it's too frustrating for me!!!!

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Yes they keep going up that shows a good progesterone production post o

Ourbabygoals
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:21 AM
No its not my first month .... I have usual 13 day LP....

We've been TTC for almost a year now ... Miscarried in April..... This is the first cycle my temps have been classified normal by FF... Been temping about 6 months......

Guess I'm just frustrated with it all..... First time I got pg got my BFP on CD30 but wasn't temping so have NO idea what DPO... Hell it was the first time we really "tried" I.e. Using OPKs..... I never really realized about temping or DPO back then....

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: I thought this was your first month temping??

Some women have a longer than 14day lp
Ourbabygoals
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:25 AM
And actually been TTC about 21 years now just using no protection.... It's only been since February that we've been "trying hard"

Quoting Ourbabygoals: Cause I should be starting today ... Neg tests... No signs AF is on her way AND it's too frustrating for me!!!!

gabbyttcgirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Oh I'm terribly sorry I got you confused with another mother that said she was done charging because your temperatures were still high.

Quoting Ourbabygoals: No its not my first month .... I have usual 13 day LP....

We've been TTC for almost a year now ... Miscarried in April..... This is the first cycle my temps have been classified normal by FF... Been temping about 6 months......

Guess I'm just frustrated with it all..... First time I got pg got my BFP on CD30 but wasn't temping so have NO idea what DPO... Hell it was the first time we really "tried" I.e. Using OPKs..... I never really realized about temping or DPO back then....

gabbyttcgirl
Oh my word that's a long time

Have you had all your and dh work ups done yet

Quoting Ourbabygoals: And actually been TTC about 21 years now just using no protection.... It's only been since February that we've been "trying hard"

Ourbabygoals
It's k

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Oh I'm terribly sorry I got you confused with another mother that said she was done charging because your temperatures were still high.

Quoting Ourbabygoals: No its not my first month .... I have usual 13 day LP....

Ourbabygoals
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:39 AM
I've been except an HSG.... She says she doubts I need that since I was pg in march.... We'll see..... I started clomid this cycle ..... We're planning SA collection for Friday for DH.... We'll see what happens

Quoting gabbyttcgirl: Oh my word that's a long time

Have you had all your and dh work ups done yet

Quoting Ourbabygoals: And actually been TTC about 21 years now just using no protection.... It's only been since February that we've been "trying hard"

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Do you normally ovulate? If your temos aren't usually "normal" then maybe that was the problem and now that you have your body will regulate. But the only way to know if you continue to o is to temp. I hope that once you getbpast this bit and on to the next that you will changebyour mind. I know iboften want my chart to be more like a crystal ball telling me if I am og or not but I have to remember its just for ovulation.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)