Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update: well, she showed!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 16 Replies

I don't see anything. I know I don't see anything. But I just want to make sure that I don't see anything. AF is due to show up today and I feel significantly more crampy today than I did yesterday. I'm just gonna go eat my spaghetti boat from work last night and ponder in the idea that I could have two October babies if we get positive tests next month.

Taken with FMU, 10dpo (with default O day since I haven't been regularly temping/checking cm&cp) and AF day.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Mobile Photo

Om. I have never gotten a hint of anything on these tests but I see a little bu t here. Do you see it? The lighting was kinda dark so color isn't showing but can you see the shadow? I'm guessing af won't be showing yet. Test on friday!
acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:38 AM

I inverted it earlier and thought I saw the lightest line, but chalked it up to an evap. DH bought me three tests total this morning, so if she doesn't show I'll def. try again in a few days.

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Mobile Photo

Om. I have never gotten a hint of anything on these tests but I see a little bu t here. Do you see it? The lighting was kinda dark so color isn't showing but can you see the shadow? I'm guessing af won't be showing yet. Test on friday!

kristen518-06
by Kristen :) on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:51 PM
Yay hope it's nice and dark in a few days! Good luck!
bellanicolexox
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Might be something starting. FX!
acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Damn it...ya'll got me hopeful and now I'm gonna be testing every day till Friday.

AF didn't show up yesterday. I swear I saw something on this at the 3 minute mark. I can't find it now, ironically. 

tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 9, 2014 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope u get your BFP
acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Well ladies, it's Friday. I'm gonna have to say that FF calculated AF wrong and that I've got another 6-ish days to go till she arrives. Here's today's test (I also ordered some clearblue tests that should be in on monday).

Jennkmom4
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:36 AM
I have 3 October babies. And am pregnant with a September baby. Haha We actually planned to Not try in January because no way was I having a 4th Oct baby! We barely squeaked into Sept. Lol. FX for you!

Quoting acclbentz:

I don't see anything. I know I don't see anything. But I just want to make sure that I don't see anything. AF is due to show up today and I feel significantly more crampy today than I did yesterday. I'm just gonna go eat my spaghetti boat from work last night and ponder in the idea that I could have two October babies if we get positive tests next month.

Taken with FMU, 10dpo (with default O day since I haven't been regularly temping/checking cm&cp) and AF day.

acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I've got an October baby and a June baby...fall/winter are apparently busy months! Lol!! I'm kinda/not really/sorta aiming for a Feb. baby....4 months between birthdays sounds good to me xD Thank you for the fx! We'll see what happens this coming week I guess!

Quoting Jennkmom4: I have 3 October babies. And am pregnant with a September baby. Haha We actually planned to Not try in January because no way was I having a 4th Oct baby! We barely squeaked into Sept. Lol. FX for you! 

sexylove55
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM
My periods have been not regurler i have them but the lasted couple of months they been comeing earlier than.the actually date am spose come on iv been trying get pregnant have had unprocted sex several times
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)