Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much should I pay?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM
  • 10 Replies
For wondfos? I see on amazon 50 ovulation tests With 20 pregnancy tests for $22. Is that a good price?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acclbentz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I got 40 lh strips and 10 hcg strips for something like 10$ on ebay. If you want, I can find you the seller?

EDIT: not entirely sure if they're wondfos...but i've never had an issue with any of the tests i've ordered from them.

Can it wait for a bit? I'm in the middle of some calibrations.
mss119
by Maggie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:58 AM
I got 50 hpts from wondfo for $18.99 on Amazon.
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:09 AM
You should pay NOTHING UBTIL YOU TAKE A STINKING TEST THIS MONTH YOU SILLY GIRL!!
Dana0303
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah that's how much I paid for them, 

meagan517
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Tomorrow : ) maybe lol

Quoting GoldenLinds: You should pay NOTHING UBTIL YOU TAKE A STINKING TEST THIS MONTH YOU SILLY GIRL!!
GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I'm about yo hunt you down with a damn stick! Lol

Quoting meagan517: Tomorrow : ) maybe lol

Quoting GoldenLinds: You should pay NOTHING UBTIL YOU TAKE A STINKING TEST THIS MONTH YOU SILLY GIRL!!
meagan517
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Do it!!!! I'm avoiding it because I know I'm not preggo and just don't want to see it

Quoting GoldenLinds: I'm about yo hunt you down with a damn stick! Lol

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you equally in denial with your other pregnancies? Perhaps this IS your pegnancy symptom. Denial. I'm not believing it on e bit until i see a negative test.

Quoting meagan517: Do it!!!! I'm avoiding it because I know I'm not preggo and just don't want to see it

meagan517
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Do you remember my other ones? I've been in this group too long lol. With my twins, I didn't believe it because the month before I had every symptom possible and wasn't preggo lol

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you equally in denial with your other pregnancies? Perhaps this IS your pegnancy symptom. Denial. I'm not believing it on e bit until i see a negative test.

Quoting meagan517: Do it!!!! I'm avoiding it because I know I'm not preggo and just don't want to see it

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:23 PM

No. I've only been in this group about 7 months but I do remember the things youve said about finding out you were preggo with your others. Particularly with the twins.

Quoting meagan517: Do you remember my other ones? I've been in this group too long lol. With my twins, I didn't believe it because the month before I had every symptom possible and wasn't preggo lol

Quoting GoldenLinds:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)